TTC after implanon removal

linzlu0_0

Mother of 2,TTC
Reaction score
Hi, just looking for a few friends to chat and share experiences with at this time. We don't want to tell anyone what we're doing until the happy event has occured.
I had my implanon removed on monday (9th Nov) think I may have had a very light AF this last two days as having very bad cramps and have been cranky, hardly any bleeding only seems to be when wiping.
Anyone ttc wants a chat or to share experiences feel free.
Heard so many bad stories about implanon making concieving difficult so just gonna keep my fingers crossed and practice lots:sex:.
Sorry to go on but don't wanna tell any family or friends so need to share with somebody.

Hello :wave:

Glad you found BnB it's a great support network and you are not going on! That's what BnB is for!

Welcome hun and i'm sure I will see you around in the ttc section.

Good luck xx :flower:

Hey Hun, I'm the same had implanon removed on September 24th then had what seemed like a period on the 26th of sept and then 24 days later had a full period and now I'm currently waiting for AF.

Hi Ladies
I know there is a lot of bad press about ttc after Implanon, I had mine out 8th september and I was so worried it would take forever. I had no bleeding with implanon and then nothing after either. Went to docs for some blood tests to see why no af on the 23rd October and woke up 24th with a gut feeling to test and I got my BFP! So I got pg really soon and without af so there are positive stories. Only problem now is we have no no idea how many weeks I am!

Hi Ladies
I know there is a lot of bad press about ttc after Implanon, I had mine out 8th september and I was so worried it would take forever. I had no bleeding with implanon and then nothing after either. Went to docs for some blood tests to see why no af on the 23rd October and woke up 24th with a gut feeling to test and I got my BFP! So I got pg really soon and without af so there are positive stories. Only problem now is we have no no idea how many weeks I am!

I have cramps but no Af and bfn. Did u have cramps goin on?

Thanks for all the comments, my AF if it was basically no existent but still had what felt like real bad period pains and still getting them. Had such a hormonal day yesterday was crying one minute just because the house was a little untidy(but wasn't), next I was snapping at everyone. Hope it all settles down soon ortherwise my hubby and kids might leave home. Feel sorry for them as I don't understand so how can you explain to them.

Back again, just wishing things would get back to normal had a rough weekend terrible back ache and feeling sick. All side effects of the removal I take it. Much too soon to be anything else. Good Luck to everyone TTC

hiya i had mine taken out june1st this year bcos it had run out and i fell pregnant on 27th june, i went on the pill the day after i had it taken out too so not sure how it happend!
xx

Still no AF, getting bored of waiting for it. Never thought I'd be wishing for one. But once I get it I'll know my body is back on track. Still having yucky side effects from removal.

I had my Implanon removed 13 May 09, Had first period 6 June 09, Got BFP 30 June 09, so it is possible to get pregnant straight away! x x

Hi
I had my implanon removed on July 31st as it had run out.My period was 20th August(just happened to be my bday nice present hey)I was put on the pill and we were using condoms but the stupid thing broke and Morning after pill didnt work either.I am now 14 weeks pregnant

Hi! I just had my implanon removed on Monday, also! No period yet. But we are hoping it will happen sometime soon.

Still no AF, hoping it comes sometime soon as it's been nearly 4 weeks since removal.

My Hubby said exactly the same last weekend so I gave in today and did one BFN but I wasn't expecting anything else. The wait is a nightmare never wished so bad for and AF before:sulk:

Hey girls! I just thought I would update and tell you all that I had my Implanon removed on November 30, got AF on Dec. 30, and I just got my BFP yesterday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->