TTC after implanon removal

Hello, New to site. I had the implanon in for 23months, had it removed this July 2nd. I was actually on a 2month long cycle when it was removed but came off on the 4th of July. ive been ttc and beding ever since. Im just confused and anxious. I dnt really know what are the chances of me getting prego, with all of the irregularity ive had while on the implant.

I had my implanon removed on the 9th of Aug (6 days ago) and I am yet to have a period. I know it is really early, but I have felt so light headed for the past 3-4 days. I am trying to concieve with my 2nd child, but I am unsure about how long this will take. I have had intercourse everyday since the day before the removal, so there is a possibility for pregnacy. I also started prenatal vitamins on the day I had the implanon removed, which could be the reason for my head feeling like a balloon. =0) Has anyone else had similar problems. I know it is too soon to have pregnacy symptoms, so I am hoping to get feed back about my problem.
Good luck to everyone for conception!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->