TTC after Implanon removal!!

Squishyplush1

Reaction score
So been TTC our 2nd for about a month now..Had my implanon removed on the 28th of feb and its now the 29th of march..Still no AF, no BFP, NOTHING..gah! Done a few test as i was told fertily would return quite quickly but obviously not! Anyone else in this position???:wacko:

hey hun
I had my implant out 21st feb and af arrived 26th feb still waiting for her to come back ive done loads of preg test all comming back negitive odd i never missed af only if im pregnant. hope she arrives for you asap hunni

Wow so you got AF fairly quickly and then it just dissapeared?? It still hasnt showed up for me?..and iv given up on testing, did one the other day..NEG!..guess we will just play the waiting game:) it has to show up sometime right!!?:shrug: really dont like not knowing whats going on with my body:sad2:

goodluck to you and keep us updated as will I:)

:dust:

its a right pain isnt it i did another too see nope still neg im gettin cramps tho and been a bit snappy thats always a sighn for me if im due for af. im 32 days late now.

woop woop loads of baby dust to you hun for next month im still waiting for next af still neg test

I had my implanon removed on the 17th Feb, AF showed her face on the 19th Feb. Was testing from around, 21st March, and actually got my BFP on the 29th March!

I was told to wait to try until after I had a period. Luckily for me, i had one 2 days after having implanon removed. So i got a really, really quick BFP really.

I wish you both lots and lots of baby dust!

Wow sounds like you got really lucky!!:) I really hope this is our month!! xx :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->