TTC after IMPLANON removal

Momma Bear

Reaction score
Hi everybody. I am new to the site so bear with me! BUT I had my implanon removed 21 days ago after having it in for just shy of three years. My husband and I are now TTC. Since I have had it removed, I have had no bleeding, etc, up until today and it's like, DARK BROWN, and only very light spotting. Has anyone else taken awhile for their AF to come? I just really want to get back on track so I can start charting and using OPK's and I am literally scared to death that it will take a year to get a BFP, or worse. How long did it take everyone here? I have heard some pretty bad horror stories so far, and I am just so eager to get the ball moving! :cry:

Hello Momma Bear!!! I'm also on the TTC after implanon removal...I posted my story under the introduce forums...Today marks a month since I had that HORRIBLE thing taken out, and NEVER again will I use it! So far I had a day of spotting (9 days after I removed it) and like 2-3 days of cramping, NO af and no sign of it coming anytime soon...I also am waiting for her to come so that I can get on the tracking wagon so I know when to DTD, although I must admit that I was getting really busy after the Doc told me I can get my fertily back fairly quick after having it removed...so we'll see...I'm also scared of it taking forever to get preg...but good luck!!!!

Hi! I've just had my implanon out on Thursday as we want to conceive number 2! I started to spot today, and had cramps in my stomach, but I'm not sure if this is the beginning of my af? I really hope it doesn't take too long! It took us 10 months after I came off the pill to conceive our daughter, but don't want to wait that long either :( Good luck to both of you and hope you concieve soon!! xx

Hey ladies! I had my implanon out 2nd dec and still no af and negative hpts how long till u had if af or are u still waiting? My af was really regular with implant and I would be a day late now if I still had it in, but I have read it can take 6 weeks to get af? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->