TTC after implant removal - anyone else?

Natasha2605

2 girlies <3
Reaction score
I had the implant in for nearly three years and it was removed on January 8th.

I think my period was due about the 20th (based on last months) and nothing at all. None of my usual period symptoms I usually get before either.

I just feel so lost TTC when I don't have a clue what's going on in my body.

For the past fortnight I've had sore nipples on and off, increased vaginal discharge, what looked like implantation bleeding (just once when I wiped) about ten days ago, food aversions, nausea that comes and goes and extreme tiredness that comes and goes.

Hate not knowing what my body is doing and where it's at. BFN on all tests so far but presumably its possibly too early.

Anyone else TTC after implant removal?

I conceived my other two girls super fast and I'm so impatient :(

hey hun i had implant out on the 5/1/15 and had withdrawl bleed the 6/1 -9/1 i also had all ur symptoms but apparently thats whay happens when ur body tries to gwt back to normal,not sure if iv od this month just wish id get a bfp of af wouuld come so i no where i am :( only had implant in for 9momths xx

That's the same as me, wishing for at least a period so I know where my body stands. I didn't have these symptoms last time I got the implant out , driving me mad now. Looking like a 12 year old boy with all the spots that's have just appeared and tonight I feel so sick :(

Hoping our periods or bfps come soon for us both xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->