Ttc after implant

twinkle93

very happy mummy to be
Reaction score
Hi I’m ttc and had my implant removed on Wednesday. I’m tracking ovulation with tests and am waiting for my period, although have read a lot of people getting pregnant without a period as the implant wears off straight away as soon as it’s out.
Anybody else going through the same thing or have experience with ttc after an implant before?
Thanks
So excited!!!

Hi I had my implant removed in April of last year. I never got a period, only a light breakthrough, and ended up pregnant in September. Unfortunately I lost that baby. Cycles are a bit all over the place since but have confirmed ovulation on some of my cycles with temping.
I’d previously had another implant and got pregnant first try with my third baby.

Hope you don’t have to wait long for a BFP, good luck!

I’ve been cramping every day since and no sign of af, annoying I just want to start tracking. I’m taking the ovulation tests anyway, nothing to lose as they’re cheap and you Just never know in that first month after removal aparantly

Hopefully the cramping is a good sign of either ovulation or af coming. The waiting and not knowing what is going on is awful. Good luck!

I’m currently waiting to have mine out (5th April) so we can try. I’ve had an implant before and got pregnant about 6 weeks later which resulted in mc then fell pregnant again 4 months later. It does leave your system very quickly so that’s great, you could fall without getting a period.

The waiting for af/ovulation and not knowing where I am in the cycle is driving me around the twist. I don’t think I’d be so impatient if I knew what kind of week I’m going to ovulate. I will try to be patient a little longer haha. Cramping is getting stronger and everyday I’m sure I’m going to get af but nothing. Can’t even guess where I am in cycle by cm 😩 I’m a patient person normally believe it or not

Still bad cramps, still negative opk but stretchy cm in the middle of night. So here’s hoping something might happen in the next couple of days

14 days after removal and still no sign of ovulation or AF on the way. I know I’m being incredibly impatient �� but please can somebody give me some hope or experiences. I’d like to make a ttc buddy to message too if anyone is interested x

Almost 3 weeks since implant removed. No af and no ovulation (been away for past couple of days so not been testing but cervix was back to nothing again when I checked 3 days ago) when will something happen?! We’ve still been dtd on the off chance but I had hoped AF would have shown up by now so I could start the cycle x

It’s annoying not knowing when af or ovulation may take place. It took 5 months for me to finally ovulate, I had no periods in those 5 months, ended up pregnant and then miscarrying at 6 weeks. Hopefully you will either ovulate or get af much sooner than my experience.

If you like you can check out my ttc journal.

4 weeks since removal today. Had a few spots of dizziness last few days. I haven’t experienced dizziness since I was last pregnant 6 years ago. I fainted a lot during pregnancy. Possible early pregnancy signs or hormone imbalance from removal?🤔

Could be pregnancy. Will you test?

We have bd a lot but I don’t think I’ve even ovulated yet. Had a negative cheap one from internet yesterday. I do have some First response early ones but at £6 a go I don’t want to waste them, especially if I may have many months of testing ahead of me. But then again it’s not as if I can wait for a missed period as I have no idea when that will happen seen as it’s the first round since removal.

have been Needing the toilet a lot recently but could be the start of UTI as I’m prone to them, and emotional (but could be hormonal) and tired (but I have chronic fatigue). So there’s a alternative reason for all of my symptom spotting.

I hate waiting 😂

Limbo is awful. I hope you get an answer soon. :hugs:

Hey! I had my implant removed at the beginning of March. I had a “withdrawal bleed” within a few days. I didn’t do OPKs or anything. I’ll keep ya updated.

Great, someone else in my position 😃 although I suppose a withdrawal bleed is slight progress. Keep me updated on how you go! Xx

Hey!! So, I actually got my bfp! Still working on dating, but I think my withdrawal was my "last period". Good luck to you!! Hoping you see some signs of O or AF soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->