TTC after losing my little boy

Bunnipowder

Reaction score
Hi all posted this is WTT forum aswell but wanted to see what others thought.

I had a baby boy callum on the 3rd october but his brain hadnt developed properly which we was unaware of throughout the pregnancy callum started fitting and suffered brain damage and he left us on the 8th october 5days old, at the minute we are organising his funeral, but i know 100% that i want to try and concieve again straight away as long as the results from post mortem are okay not sure where we would stand case its a genetic problem, im seeing the midwife on monday so i will ask her but do you think i have to wait for my cycle to come regular again ? and how long does that take? is it possible to fall pregnant again so quickly? xxx

Hi, im so so sorry for your loss...if you check in miscarriage and baby loss, there are so many people on there that have gone through the same or similar...and have posted very similar questions. Maybe you would find them informative. :hugs::hugs:

I'm so sorry for your loss...he was beautiful.

I don't know the answer to ur questions but i am so sorry to hear this :hugs: He is very beautiful :hugs: XXX

:hug: I'm so sorry for your loss. Callum is beautiful :hugs:

It is possible to get pregnant soon after giving birth (even before you have your first period) - my midwife said that a surprising number of mums were pregnant again when they had their 6 week check at the doctors. It can be quite tough on your body having gone through pregnancy and labour though so it might be worth talking to your doctor first.

Good luck when you do TTC. Thinking of you :hug: x

If they say you are ready physically and you think you are ready emotionally - then go for it, and i wish you all the luck in the world!
The picture shows was a lovely boy he was. He was a good weight and it looks like he is cuddling his toy. I'm so sorry for your loss - i can't imagine... xx

Hello, First of all I am so sorry for your loss and wish you nothing but the best. I think the only reason for waiting would be emotionally and physically. You are the only one who can tell you emotionally if you are ready to try again and I do not think it is bad to want to try again so soon. I do not think trying again is in any way an attempt to replace the child you loss because he will never be replaced in your heart or mind. As long as the Drs say this is not genetic I would hate for you to go through this again. And as long as you are ready to deal with the hormones because they are going to go wacky again and the hurt of your loss might be amplified during pregnancy. Good luck in what ever your decision is and always hold your son in your heart and know that when he left this world he knew he was loved.

Im so sorry, you wee boy is beautiful,
sleep tight wee man xxx :cry:

so sorry for your loss! He's beautiful. But to answer your question you are very fertile after giving birth. It took me over 2yrs to get pregnant with my first and we thought it would take the same length to fall pregnant again so we didnt use contraception - i fell pregnant the very first month!! This pregnancy took 15months. So generally speaking it takes me a while which just proves how fertile you are after having a baby. Good luck for the future - my heart goes out to you and your family!

posted a message in WTT hun really really sry 4 ur loss,said same as tanesy !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->