TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Its 7:23pm here in England, makes me laugh the time differences, its so strange

That is really strange.. almost 6 hrs later than me.. will have to remember that.. lol..

you guys are sleeping while Im eating supper.. haha

Ah, time zones, a constant factor in my life. All of my family are in Amercan and my friends are all over the globe. Before I pick up the phone to ring anyone I have to ask myself what time it is where they are (that goes for my friends in England cuz I am so used to being able to ring various people at unsociable GMT hours).

Two more Soy babies today :happydance: been out all day and i come online to find two more members got their BFPs taking the Soy woohooo im excited lol x

Hope your all well :hugs:

Where are you at 9 babies?? Its now 2pm here

So sorry 9babies, I'm sure you will come to the right decision about whether to stick around here or not, and like others have said we are all here to support you :hugs:

Hi my names Shona I have just turned 30 I suffered my loss in February and this is my 2nd proper cycle xx

Hi my names Shona I have just turned 30 I suffered my loss in February and this is my 2nd proper cycle xx

:hi: Hun, i am so so sorry for your loss, welcome to the group :hugs: Sending yu lots of :dust: hope you get your BFP and Sticky Bean soon

It's so exciting when we get new members in here, I'm sorry for your losses but you've definitely come to the right place! :hugs: x

awwh thanks :hugs: and so sorry to both of you and everyone else for your losses. I have a little boy and is weird when I was pregnant I did nothing else but worry about miscarriage, stillbirth etc and he was fine so I let go with the next pregnancy and was so happy and the thought never crossed my mind I couldnt believe it after 16 months ish of ttc. I ovulated day 16 after my loss then day 12 the next time then day 12 again this cycle and currently 2 dpo. I feel like this whole ttc thing is taking its toll on me and feels like a lifetime.

Thank you so much for the warm welcome

xxxx

Everything went brill at scan this morning, here's a piccy of it sucking its thumb :haha:

Spot on dates with ovulation 12+3 :hugs:

Oops forgot piccy :dohh:

Attachments

• 12wk scan 014.jpg
    12wk scan 014.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 2
Oh Poppy!!!! How beautiful! I'm glad everything is okay! It's amazing isn't it?

Was scared this morning but so relieved just to see hb again, now try to relax more xx

I've been the same way the whole time. Just waiting for my next scan to see a heartbeat and know my LO is still in there!

Such a detailed scan. Fantastic news Poppy.

Welcome Shona. I think I've seen you on Gash's thread.

Pip x

Can't believe I've made it to 17 weeks!!!! 2nd 17P shot tomorrow. I have my 20 week anatomy scan and appointment the 26th. Can't wait for the ultrasound and verify the sex of the verify. Well confirm if it really is a boy. The tech wouldn't put it on the report, she said too early, so I'm holding out hope that there's still a chance baby could be a girl. I'm okay now if it is a boy, I just really really really feel that it's a girl so we will see. And I've been looking at some different websites on fetal development and the female genitalia look so much like male at 16 weeks still. So IDK. I'm just still hoping I guess. It's just that this baby's ultrasound doesn't look like my other 2 boys' one bit. I'm just glad baby is healthy.

Thanks Pip, your next :happydance:

Im going for gender scan at 16wks then i can go shopping lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"