TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

I want to shop too! I'm just scared I'm going to go buy boy things and then baby really be a girl! This is why I am skeptical https://baby2see.com/gender/external_genitals.html

Sooooooooooooo hard to tell isnt it before 16wks x

Yup! And I was 15+6. And with the progesterone supplements it can cause female genitalia to become swollen and enlarged. So I'm just waiting to confirm in 3 weeks. But I really am okay now if it is another boy. Regardless I LOVE LOVE LOVE my baby so much. I just don't know, I have felt from day 1 that baby is a girl and still don't believe it's a boy.

Fx'd for you sweetie and they say girl :cloud9: think id die of shock if they told me that lol too use to popping out boys :haha:

Girl I feel ya! You guys must think "poor Mami, she's in denial and nuts and driving us nuts with it" lol. My family keeps telling me "Brittany you're setting yourself up for disappointment it's another boy, get over it and suck it up". Love my family to pieces. I keep showing my poor DH all these websites on why I'm doubting it and comparing the same pics to our ultrasound. I think he thinks I'm nuts by now too lol.

No dont think your nuts sweetie, people get it wrong all the time even on 20wk scans... my friend got told a boy all along and she had a girl 5yrs ago lol...

Morning ladies..

Welcome to the newbies... This group is an amazing group of women..

Poppy-love love love your scan.. cant wait to throw mine up, and join you all..

Pip-excited for your next scan..!

Puppy-how are you doing..

Dee & All-Hope your both doing ok...

9babies-If your lurking at all hugs and hope your ok..

AFM-I did it, got a high today.. yay.. there will be some bding tonigh...wahoo... so happy to see it made my PMA go back up to high.. :) Pretty sure my peak is right around the corner..

Thanks poppy.. I know what were doing tonight.. lol..

Thanks pip.. you ladies have been so wonderful..

Even when your already preggo your all still cheering us who aren't on.. thanks for all your continued support..

pmsl think my OH would want a bit of that but i dant do anything, his balls be dragging on floor havnt dtd since i ov'd :rofl::rofl:

I am ok thanks Lilrojo - just waiting to ovulate lol
Good luck with the BDing :flower:

Yay! That's great news lilrojo! I knew the CBFM would still work if you started it late. :wohoo: go catch that eggy!!!

AFM - nothing to report. Just waiting to Ov. It will be weeks yet. I have an appointment with Gyne on 11 May. I don't expect he'll do anything for me straight away though. I anticipate he will order some blood tests and possibly want to do a laparoscopy before he will offer any treatment or assistance with TTC. I'm hoping for something to help me with PCOS and ovulation. It will probably be months before any medications are offered though. I'm bracing myself for a long wait.

Im sure when I get my BFP my dh will be wanting some that long too.. lol..

Thanks Dee-hope your ovulation day comes earlier.. do you temp or use opks or anything like that..

All-Thank you so much.. it was because of you that I started it, even late.. I love it so far.. so thanks so much.. I hope you ouvlate soon too.. are you getting close..

I just wanted to say good luck to all you ladies! And Poppy how'd you get so lucky to have such an understanding DH??? Mine will NOT leave me alone. I do NOT want sex in the least bit, it's uncomfortable, painful and I just am NEVER in the mood. UGH. He doesn't understand at all. I read in a Redbook magazine about maintanence sex one time. Now I completely understand it lol.

He getting a little impatient but he knows im scared so just waiting till im ready, plus im not in the mood for it anyhow lol x

Haha.. I have already told my dh when I get preggo there will be no sex till after Im 12 weeks..

I've not :sex: since the day I got the :bfp: I've felt too nauseous and for about 4 weeks I couldn't bear the smell of him! I am starting to have naughty dreams so hopefully I'll get some action soon!

Pip x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->