TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

I'm ok thanks Logan - I'm off out tonight and won't be home until late. Weighed myself this morning and lost 4lbs - show how little we've been eating the last few days with no food in the house :haha: all stocked up now :D

Sending lots of :dust: to you ladies that are trying hope you get your :bfp: soon!!!

@Poppy what a fantatsic scan hun!!!! Congrats :hugs:

thanks everyone :) and luv the bump pics!!!

Pip yes Nat (Gash) is a very good friend. I was preggers with her for a little while shes ace :thumbup: xxx

Pip yes Nat (Gash) is a very good friend. I was preggers with her for a little while shes ace :thumbup: xxx

How long have u been using the cbfm? Im on my first cycle with it

How long have u been using the cbfm? Im on my first cycle with it

Oh lots of cycles hun..... Im on my 19th cycle so I would say 6 months without then 3 months without cos of my loss so I would say about 10 cycles.

Last time it took me 7 months without and 5 months using cbfm

xxx

Hey everyone. Think I've got my :bfp: I'm in utter shock.
Have a l

Sorry!! Don't know how that happened!!

What I was gonna say is please have a look in the gallery and tell ne what you think :)

Thanks Hun! I'm in shock!! Been up since 4am and can't get back to sleep!! I'm glad it's my day off!!! :)

oooooh I was stalking you on the gallery going to have a look xxx

I was going to test later on this aft but I'm in bed feeling really icky. Combined with the fact I've been up since 4!!! Having symptoms already. Feeling really sick, cramping, exhausted. It's all good tho!! I'm happy to feel so poop!!! :)

I'll prob test tomoz now :)

:happydance: Congrats hun i really hope its your BFP and your sticky bean

Hello ladies, mind if I join? I had a miscarriage in March last year, and DH and I have now been trying for over 2 years. I'm starting to feel like I got nothing to be cheerful about haha >.<

It's good to see alot of you ladies have gotten BFPs! Maybe this thread is lucky :)

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->