TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Ladies whats the earliest you can get your BFP after a positive opk?

I'm so broody, when I had Lewis there was a group of 7 of us on here all due roughly the same time. Well there was 5 of us all started trying for another one and 4 of them have had their second babies now with the last one being born last night. So its only me left :cry:

Just wanted to send you some hugs Random. :hugs: I know it is so hard for you to watch your peers flying on ahead of you in the baby making dept. of course it's made even worse by the fact that you've not only not got your own baby on the way but have suffered losses in between. I've had that happen around me in RL and it has taken me a long time to be able to put a smile on my face around the people who have "surpassed" me. It's a lot easier for me on here because I know my peers here have all suffered losses like me and even if they have shot ahead of me and had their babies, I only feel happier for them than I normally would if I didn't know they'd been through hell like me. I wish I could say it didn't matter to me and that I'd be happy for someone regardless of their past experiences but the losses we suffer change us and how we feel about so many things. :shrug: Anyway, I didn't mean to make this post about me, :blush: just saying I really feel for you Random. It's hard to be in your shoes and I hope so much that you will be holding your rainbow baby before 2012 is over and that you can look bak at everything you've been through and know that you will heal. :hugs:

Random, i am still trying for our rainbow baby and all my BnB buddies are way ahead of me so you are not alone and i know how you are feeling :hugs: I have a hunch 2012 will be our year and hopefully some other ladies too who are still waiting :hugs:

Thanks ladies. I am over the moon for all of my friends on here who have had their babies and the friends in RL who have had theirs I just feel like there's some mad baby boom that everyone forgot to tell me about lol. I literally have 5 babies born to close friends in the past few months one being my best friends little boy, then there's another two due before the years out. I know my time will be soon its just a hard journey, my DH when I tell him i want a baby doesn't understand how I'm feeling. I'm glad I have you all to talk too.

:dust: 2012 is our year ladies xxx

Massive hugs to you too Dee. :hugs: I have a very good feeling about 2012 for you. :hugs: Can't wait to see what it brings!!!

Random. It took me 3 years to have my daughter. And no one understood how I felt about wanting an bay bc it was so easy for them. And now that I tried for my 3 re it has taken me almost 3 years to even get close to having one. I am so sorry you feel so alone, I am here for support and if you need to vent, vent away we have all been in your shoes before, and we care. I am praying and believing 2012 is your year. :dust: :hugs:

Was just going through my subscribed threads when this one popped up. It's so great to see so many BFPs in the first post!

Unfortunately it looks like there won't be a 2011 BFP for us. AF is due on/around NYE but we've just been told we're being referred to a fertility specialst for infertility, so I'm not holding out much hope.

Congratulations to everyone who had their dreams come true in 2011!

Hi blueeyedgirl. Sorry to hear you are still ttc. It has been a very lucky thread and lots of this group now have beautiful babies or babies on the way. There are also others, like yourself that havn't had such a good year (me one of them). But hoping 2012 is a better year. Hope you get some answers at your appt. xxx

Np sweetie. I want it for you and all the rest who haven't had luck yet. I am sending you all my luck and more. I go for my scan today. Pray they see something though it is sit ll super early.

I got to leave for it. Be back on 1130ish to tell you how it went. It takes about 3o minutes to get there.

Good luck 9babiesgone :hugs:

Welcome blueeyedgirl1 hope this is a lucky thread for you too :hugs:

Afm took serenity to the doctors today cos for last week all she's done is cry during the day and colic at night was getting to stressful, doctor says she has silent reflux and now on medication, so fx'd she settles.

Hi BlueEyedGirl! Welcome back. :hugs: I hope 2012 is a better year for you along with our other lovely ladies who have had a less than perfect 2011. Definitely a great place for support here. :hugs:

Good luck at your scan Shana.

Poppy, I hope the medicine helps Serenity feel better. It must be so hard to watch her suffer when she's crying. Bless her. :hugs:

I hope everyone else is doing well in the lead up to the holidays. I know it will probably be a difficult Christmas for all us ladies who said goodbye to our Angels around this time last year. Sending hugs out to all of you. :hugs:

No pics yet. But they saw two tiny sacs. Couldn't hear an heartbeat bc it is too early. But it looked normalish to me. I am going bck on Monday and I was told I should get pics then to share with you. Not much to see on a pic anywyas bc they were very tiny and hard to see. I am not sure I am secure yet bc of no heartbeat and bc it was so early.

:dust: :dust: :dust: to everyone TTC :hugs:
Hope everyone is ok just wanted to show off Ellie and Scott :haha: I put Scott in Ellie's bed this morning while I sorted her clothes out for school and he fell asleep! Ellie sat with him all the time keeping an eye on him :cloud9:

https://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d155/SamanthaMartin1984/IMG-20111216-00720.jpg

https://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d155/SamanthaMartin1984/IMG-20111216-00721.jpg

Wow, so its looking like twins Shana! How exciting, i really hope that they both do well and we can get to see a pic maybe soon xxxx FX for you.

Sam, those photos are so precious!! :cloud9: Thank you for sharing them. :hugs:

Wow Shana, that's big news. I hope everything goes as well as possible for you and the tiny bubs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->