TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Just woke up from the weirdest dream! Something along the lines of... I was waiting outside a concert to go in but everyone had to do an audition before they could get in and then some other stuff happened... Can't really remember lol. Next thing I remember is I giving birth! o_O but the best part was, I saw Harrison clearly! he was beautiful, and weighed in at 6lbs8oz haha... Maybe I'll keep a note of that see how close I was to being right XD afterwards though, I had to stay in the hospital and Harri could go home. When I went home, first thing I did was give him a massive kiss and cuddle because I hadn't seen him for 2 days... My family started yelling at me for waking him up... I woke up just as I was about to scream at them lol.

What on earth it was all about I have no idea, but I would love more dreams where I get to cuddle my baby haha.

XxX

Puppy from your numbers I reckon twins. I had a look online and everyone has those kind of results with twins. :happydance:

Poppy that's hilarious.

Kaede aww that sounds like a lovely dream, baba cuddles are great. Also your man sounds lovely xx

Puppy from your numbers I reckon twins. I had a look online and everyone has those kind of results with twins. :happydance:

Poppy that's hilarious.

Kaede aww that sounds like a lovely dream, baba cuddles are great. Also your man sounds lovely xx

Lol, thanks for looking hun. I will be happy for a healthy baby, two is going to be hard work but fun i guess. I cannot wait until Tuesday!

Eeee, ladies! I just realised that as of 51mins ago I can say I'm in 3rd tri! How scary is that XD exciting! But veeeery scary haha. 13 weeks to go :D

XxX

Happy 3rd tri Kaede!!!! :wohoo: Not much longer to go now!!! :yipee:

I can't wait for Tuesday to get here and to see how many Poppy seeds you've got hiding in there Puppy!! Of course we'd all be happy if there is just one healthy baby but your extra high HCG does make a compelling case for twins. I've got everything crossed that the scan shows all is well. :hugs:

:dust: to you fab ladies who need it. :hugs:

Shana how you feeling today? Better I hope.

Puppy I'd struggle to sleep as well lol. what time is your appointment tomorrow? Do the hospital reckon its twins?

happy 3rd Tri Kaede x

Think some people have higher Hcg than others. I got my 2-3 and 3wks early too on digi with serenity :shrug:

Happy 3rd Tri sweetie :happydance:

Hey girls, thanks Poppy, I'm glad you had higher HCG and only one baby! I'm so nervous for tomorrow I actually feel sick!!

I haven't spoken to the EPAU about possible multiples etc, I don't think the girls who took my blood knew what dpo I was, I don't want to tell them either :haha:

Ooohh crnt wait to hear back from you 2mro puppy :happydance: I never had blood levels toook jst staright to epu to find out mine was twins.. :happydance:

Hi all hope everyone is well. I'm back to ttc again :-(
I you want full details of my disastrous week the link to my journal is in my siggy.
I'm gutted :-(

So sorry sweetie. Love to see you back with your forever baby. :hugs: :( I am sad for you. :hugs: :hugs:

I had lots of cramping... didnt feel sick at all untill later but the cramping was the most thing that why I went epu.... How do you feel??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->