TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Puppy - you HAVE to eat little and often even if you dont feel like it, doesnt matter too much what it is but 6 snack meals are better then not eating hun.
Have you tried ginger tea? ginger biscuits? orange juice? cucumber?
And drink plenty of water too! Maybe put some dry biscuits by your bed at night and eat one before you get up?

Its horrible but it natures way to prevent the mother eating something that could be harmful to the baby or something, it WILL pass. :hugs::hugs:

I ate a lovely meal last night and then 2 hours later I had that awful dizzy episode - it just feels like no matter what I do :cry:

I know I should be happy to feel so bad but i spend most days until about 3-4pm alone with a busy toddler :(

I got something from health shop Holland n Barretts https://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/nel...=Google+Products&utm_campaign=Google+Products

I doubt the meal made you dizzy Puppy, maybe just coincedence?
I wish i was nearer and i would come take laura out for a walk or something to help you out. :flower:

Thanks Dee :hugs:

DH is home now thankfully, I might go back to bed, haven't long got up but I think a lie down is in order

Even now I drink pure orange juice to help with my morning sickness (guess I'm just unlucky that I'm still getting it lol... Although it hasn't stopped me putting on weight obviously lmao). And also, when you feel nauseous, a little something to eat always helps me too. Like Dee said, even if you don't feel like it you should force something down. It really will settle your stomach. Took a little while to find what helped most, but egg mayo sandwiches are my favourite lol.

It's all a good sign though him :) hope you only get it for a few weeks and start feeling better soon :)

XxX

Puppy have you tried Jacobs cream crackers they used to help me.

Ladies I've been feeling very wet down below, I actually thought AF had started it was that bad. I also had a bit of blood in my CM it looked like a thread if that makes sense. Do you think its a good sign?

xxx

Nux Vomica helped me Puppy. Also acupressure wrist bands. And drinking lots of water. I kept a bottle with me all the time.

Pip x

Hey ladies, how is everyone?

Can anybody tell me what braxton hicks contractions feel like? I walked to my midwife's office earlier for my appointment and I had to stop half way because my belly felt really tight and kinda like Harrison was going to burst out of my belly button lol. I'm not sure if it's just because I haven't walked that far in a little while or whether it really was BH's... Just curious. I asked midwife and before I even finished asking her she said "just unfit by the sounds of it" gee, thanks lol :/ but I had a similar pain yesterday and all I was doing was walking around Asda?

Hope everyone is doing well :)

XxX

Hi Kaede! The way you described it that does sound like a BH to me. Cheeky midwife saying that to you. :growlmad: I get them all the time, dozens a day, but I think that's normal for me (not everyone gets that many so early) and I get them more often when I am active/walking so what you felt definitely fits the BH profile. I expect you'll start to get them more often the closer you get to your due date. In my first pregnancy I used to get confused and think that it was Xander doing a big stretch against the wall of my uterus but then when I had a prod around I'd find out that it was a BH cuz my whole uterus was hard, not just one place where he might be.

I started getting some uncomfortable contractions last night that I don't think were just BH so I rang L&D and went to hospital to be monitored as I was afraid to go to sleep and wake up in preterm labour. Typically, the contractions and BH both stopped within 15 minutes of being hooked up to the monitor so they sent me home a couple hours later. They said to definitely come back if it happens again though because if I do go into preterm labour they want to give me steroid shots first to help Jazzle's lungs. I would hope they would also give me something to delay labour but who knows. :shrug: since the contractions stopped we didn't discuss it further. Fortunately the contractions didn't come back all night either. I've had a few BH today but nothing that's worried me like last night. Keeping fingers crossed she'll stay put a couple more months.

How's everyone else??

Aww, hope Jazzle stays put for a while longer AMU! Glad you're not doing too badly and thanks for the info lol. I said to Taylor I wondered if it might have been BH, my belly definitely felt like it was tight, but I didn't prod too much because I was walking up the main street :haha: I was a bit annoyed the midwife just fobbed me off like she did. Everytime I've asked her a question so far it's been "oh it's normal" without even any kind of concern :shrug: Ah well, just glad I have you ladies here! I'd be clueless otherwise lol.

XxX

I would say it was a BH too Kaede.. I have been getting quite a few of them now too.. but know its normal and i know the difference between them and real labor..

AMU you best keep that jazzle in there for a while long.. 28 weeks is still too early for her.. yes we cant wait to meet her but we want her almost, if not term.. :)

Hope your all well.. cant believe only 10 more weeks for me.. wow.

Defo not long now lilrojo! :D 12 weeks for me haha, I can't believe how quickly it seems to be going!

Yesterday's wasn't as bad as today's, I actually had to stop for a moment today. But I wasn't full on walking yesterday like I was today. Was only having a slow wander around the shop so I think that's probably why it went off quicker. Never had anything before that though, so I wasn't really sure lol. But I'll know for next time what it is lol.

XxX

yeah you may get quite a few from here on out.. if they are regular and consistent-try drinking water, laying in the bath, and laying on your left side.. if they go away false labor if not then go to the hospital..

and i know i cant wait.. once the holidays are over its baby getting ready time lol

Not for us >.< after the holidays we are still going to be looking at/finalising moving details :/ hopefully we will be moved and all sorted by beginning to mid February though... I hope! I want to be in the new house and have at least Harrison's room decorated and sorted by the time he arrives. Stuff can be piled in the spare room for a whole for all I care lol. As long as the house is liveable!

XxX

Hi ladies!!

I read you are all well and getting ready for your little ones arrivals.

Kaede those sound like BH. Your body is getting ready so don't worry but try not to do too many things just in case.

AMU it's nice to hear you and baby are ok and those contractions stopped. Hopefully they are just a rehearsal for the real thing in about 12 weeks time.

lilrojo I guess you are a bit more relaxed about the whole thing as you already have a child. It's weird how our bodies learn from experience.

I'm 2dpo today and of course no symptoms or anything to report. It's too early to feel anything anyway. A bit of a backache that I think may be from a bad posture at work but nothing else.
I had 2 people asking me if I'm pregnant though lol. Only because I fancy having artichokes. I don't think is that weird isn't it? At least in my country!! lol

Kaede - i hope you do get moved and sorted by the time Harrison comes, must be kinda stressful, we moved on the 21st december 2 years ago and it was in thick snow and ice, i was pretty stressed, all i cared about was getting the tree up! :)

Hope you get all moved Kaede.. that would be quite stressful.. happy its not me.. haha

Yeah madrid its a lot easier since i have been through it all already.. it is scary first go around.. and yay for 2dpo.. Fxed

Haha, we haven't even bothered with a tree this year. We threw our old one away last year because it broke and didn't see the point in buying a new one if we were gona be moving so soon in the new year. But next year I'm going the full hog with ceiling secs, window lights... The lot haha. Not that Harri will be old enough to appreciate it, he'll only be 9 months only, but I'll appreciate it more with him being there lol.

XxX

Happy 30w lilrojo

Sounds like BHs Kaede

:hugs: AMU - naughty Jazzle!

:wave: everyone else

Andrew is 6 weeks old today. We've been for our 6 week check up and passed with flying colours.

:dust:

Pip x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"