• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Aww thats great poppy.. cant believe how fast time is going..

We are doing good.. cant believe he is 7 weeks already.. back to the drs on the 16th for his 2 month jabs.. my dd is potty training that has been going great..no accidents the 2nd and 3rd day and now today we have had 2.. so is life i guess..

Cazi so happy to hear things are going well.. lovely pic..

Awesome digi result Dee!! Im so happy for you!! :happydance:

Congrats on 12 week scan pic Cazi! ~ what a gorgeous pic xx

Fab result Dee! I honestly cannot remember what my first digi said... Feels like a lifetime ago :haha:

Aww, Cali your scan pic is well cute! Mine looked like one of those jelly aliens you used to get in the eggs (hope you know what I mean?? Lol)! Yours looks like a proper little baby! Very very cute!

XxX

^^ Well another week at work for me then im off for my months 'rest-bite' :thumbup:

Ive had a few scares since last chatting on here, had a dab of light brown cm last week one morning but then it stopped, and now im getting yellowy/orangey cm but im just to exhausted to worry. I have my 8 week scan booked in for next monday (16th) so keeping everything crossed we have no problems.
Morning nausea and sickness has now kicked in as soon as i hit 6 weeks but its fine as soon as i manage breakfast :happydance:

Some brown spots can be normal Inoue esp if you have a sensitive cervix - keeping everything crossed that your first scan is perfect :flower:

Thanks :thumbup:. My symptoms keep coming and going - having a good day today with no morning sickness and boobs not as sore, last two days were quite bad. Im not going to bother getting worried about it, the scan will give me the result so might aswell wait another week. With both MC's i had bleeding and ive had none so far so im taking it as a possitive sign over the lack of symptoms :haha:

Keep up the positive thoughts inoue.. :) and i had spotting early on in my last pregnancy too from the outside of my cervix.. so could be that.. cant wait to hear your scan has gone perfectly :)

Cheers all :thumbup:. It was very minor, im sure i woudnt of noticed it if i wasnt studing the toilet paper :haha:. Was sick again this morning (just bile and saliva as tummy empty :() and been getting new niggly cramps ~ its my last week at work for a month (as long as all ok on monday) so looking forward to finishing that for a while :)

How's everyone elce doing? xx

Yay for being off work soon Inoue - enjoy the time off :hugs:
Your symptoms sound good :thumbup: well not for you, but you know what i mean :)

:rofl: Yeh i get what you mean Dee.

How are you doing?? x

I am fine thanks - very tired though! and some sicky waves esp in the morning and before lunch.

It makes it quite difficult to 'make' breakfast when you feel icky ~ im fine eating it, but its the 'making' part i struggle with. I ended up making my weetabix while sat on the bathroom floor :haha:

Lol Inoue! That's definitely a good sign - gotta love the bathroom floor! I remember sleeping there a few times!

Inoue is Lincoln anywhere near Leicester? We ladies are meeting up Sat 14th, be great to see you x

^^ Im not too far away from Leicester (im based in Spalding) approx 1h 30 mins away. I would love to meet up with you all as youve all become such good friends to me :friends:, but i dont think i can make it this time. Ive asked Pip to email or PM me with any future meet up's so hopefully i can see you all at a later date! :).

That would be lovely to meet you Inoue at any future meet ups :) :thumbup: You are a good friend to us too :hugs:

hope everyone is well... quiet in here now... sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"