TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

will post a pic hopefully doesnt like to work for me.. on the 15th bryce will be 8 months..

Poppy are you on fb.. you should pm me your name if you are would love to be friends with you

Hello ladies, was strange seeing this in my usercp!

Cazi i found La Leche league invaluable. Give the main number a call and see if there are any members and support groups in your area. They're really pro breastfeeding and will be a huge help for any issues or just to chat to. They're all volunteers so do it for the love of bf.

I update my journal mostly because thats all i have time for these days! Lol

Samuel is 9weeks now and has just been discharged from hospital fora urine infection, all details in my journal but we're home now and happy to be in our own bed x

Here is a pic of freya x

Attachments

• Lancaster-20121010-00097.jpg
    Lancaster-20121010-00097.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 10
Here's my little man in hospital (after he'd been treated)

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/puppycat72/IMAG2119.jpg

Beautiful babies!! :cloud9:

Freya looks just like her 3d scan photo. :)

Samuel's sweet smiley charm is really coming out now, eh Pups??

Here's my princess...

Just sitting there:
https://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m559/sassifrass13/photo-10.jpg

And Talking to her foot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp6129EuT8E&feature=youtube_gdata_player

will post a pic hopefully doesnt like to work for me.. on the 15th bryce will be 8 months..

Poppy are you on fb.. you should pm me your name if you are would love to be friends with you

Will do sweetie and my profile picture is a pink bow :flower:

Beautiful baby photo's they all growing so fast :hugs: Freya is beautiful Caz :cloud9:

Serenity 1 in 3 weeks, she a little bugger now she toddling around lol x

Only up to date pictures i got of Seren are these at 11mths x

Attachments

• 11mths 297.jpg
    11mths 297.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 11mths 300.jpg
    11mths 300.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 2
Awwwwwww!! The pics are so gorgeous! :cloud9:

Cant believe your all mummys again, all i remember seeing last time i posted was tickers in the 3rd tri ~ congrats to you all :hugs:

xxx

and now your in 3rd tri inoue.. :) soon will be your turn..

^ Yep :happydance:

All ready for LO arrival ~ just need the baby now! :haha: xx

^ Yep :happydance:

All ready for LO arrival ~ just need the baby now! :haha: xx

I am pretty much ready now too except cot bedding! Need to get that and wash it asap! Can't wait to see your little girl Inoue :) x

Glad your also nearly prepped Dee :cloud9:. What are the hospitals plans with your labour? Are you going in for C-sec or they going to try and deliver naturally? xx

Glad your also nearly prepped Dee :cloud9:. What are the hospitals plans with your labour? Are you going in for C-sec or they going to try and deliver naturally? xx

Last time i was scanned Inoue twin 1 was breech and twin 2 was transverse at the top of my belly so i am booked for a c-section on 8th november (they do not want identical twins that share a placenta to go beyond 36 weeks at my hospital) If however twin 1 manages to turn around before then there is a chance they could let me go natural but it all depends on her really.
I would prefer natural but just as long as they both make it out and are healthy i don't really care :flower:

What sort of birth are you hoping for? Is your local hospital near? We are lucky that ours is very nearby.

Wow! 8th Novemeber... thats really not that far away :shock:. I hope little one manages to turn but at least your ok with the C-sec option if necessary :winkwink:. My hospital is about 40 mins away and im hoping for a natural birth, not really got much of a birth plan going on, just want G&A and epidural if pains too much. Im really open to whatever, i just want my LO out and healthy ~ just like you :).

Im getting quite fed up now with pregnancy as a whole. Baby hasnt dropped and im having painful rib kicks all the time :(. When i reach 37 weeks i think ill be doing all the tips to try and speed up labour day :haha: x

For my friends on here who are not on facebook my Grandaughter Sharna born today weighing 5lb 5oz

Attachments

• 20121023_134643.jpg
    20121023_134643.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 1
  • photo0669.jpg
    photo0669.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members