TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

I haven't had it and didn't on Laura. I had it just after Laura arrived.

I don't like that they've now mixed it with swine flu :nope:

I'll be due for it too Inoue before october. I think i will refuse it this time tbh, i mean i have always had it so i must have some immunity? But even if i don't i am going to miss this one and see if i can get it done after. :flower:

Yeh, I dont like that its been mixed with swine flu aswell. The reports dont put me at ease so think ill be declining it, im sure the midwife will get stroppy but hay ho :). Our 'winters' in UK as in snow and ice doesnt usually happen till late January/February time so were well gone before that x

Inoue, I've never had a flu jab and definitely would not have had one when pregnant even if it was a habit for me already. Don't let anyone push you into it if you have doubts. Go with your gut on this one. :hugs:

Thanks ladies for your opionions :flower:. I hate confrontion so i usually end up backing down and agreeing to everything, but i will hold my ground on this! :).

LO had been jumping around as soon as i wake up AM and get into bed PM ~ its like clockwork. Today she hasnt moved much today :(. Probably got about 4 kicks this morning total ~ i have checked on doppler and all ok. When do you start 'counting kicks'? I dont want to run to hospital with every little thing (hosp at least 40 min drive away). Is it quite commen for babys to have quiet days? x

Its either 26 or 28 weeks to count kicks chick. Have a glass of something cold x

Inoue - she could be doing lots of little movements that you don't feel as well as the ones you do :)
They told me today if you don't feel much for a few hours or if the pattern of kicks suddenly changes then to get checked.
If you are worried - get checked - it's not wasting their time - it's for peace of mind for everyone :)

Cheers Dee and puppy. Just having a pretty shit day :(. Fell asleep this afternoon as had headache, now feel even more tired now ive woke up. Baby was quite inactive last time i had this so i wonder if its connected with growth spurt? I also have anterior placenta. I had a few jabs after eating an orange for lunch but no more since. Bleh... just hate feeling like im wasting people's time when baby is just probably quiet or hitting my placenta.

Might take your advise later and at least just phone hospital to see what they say xx

Yeah a phonecall couldn't hurt :hugs: They are bound to have quieter times i guess. I was worried i could only feel kicks on one side and worried about one twin but todays scan was all fine so i think we just worry :hugs:

Hope you feel better tomorrow and baby has a good kick and move around :hugs:

:hugs:. Ive just checked out another thread as others where feeling less movement as there midwifes say in week 23-24 there should be at least 1 movement in 12 hours. Im working on the 28 week guidelines (10 kicks in 2h). Puts me at ease a little :).

Must be a nightmare keeping ontop of yours, especially working out what area the kicks are coming from?!

The worrying never stops, its going to be a long few months :haha: xx

Hey ladies.. hope your doing well..

Cant believe my little girl is 3 and my baby boy will be 6 months old already.. time is certainly going by too fast.. I start back at school the end of the month.. drs in sept then ttc starts nov-dec time.. so soon.. Im just so excited for everything upcoming in my life..

Can wait to see all your babies and know we have all finally made it to the end of our horrible nightmares of miscarriages..

I got my flu shot with bryce and with the baby i miscarried but everyone has to do what is right for them.. :) I will again this next time too..

But anyways not much going on.. bryce is growing fast.. drs again on the 17th, my bday is the 12th big 26 years old.. lol bryce is starting to sit unaided for a bit so thats fun.. rolls all the time to his belly then gets mad and doesnt roll back.. the fun has certainly begun.. :)

I love it all though.. best feeling in the world to be a mom :)

Hey ladies, glad to see everyone seems to be doing really well! I had the flu jab while I was pregnant. Purely for the fact, that I work with small children and felt like I would be more likely to catch the flu working with them. Small children aren't exactly the most hygeinic of creatures haha.

Harrison has started rolling over properly now and constantly wakes up in some strange position in his cot. He had managed to turn round so his head was at the wrong end of the cot, and got his arm jammed in the bars last night lol. And before that he'd ended up across the cot at the very top against the headboard. No idea how he does it lol. He can sit on his own for short periods now! And when he's on his belly he is trying so hard to crawl. Don't think it will be long lol. Need to start thinking about safety gates and hiding wires! :haha:

XxX

Hi all I know its gone very quiet in here but just wanted to update.

I finally have my rainbow! My yellow bump turned pink on thursday 4th October. Baby Freya Emily arrived!! She is the best thing ever but its hard work lol! Finding brastfeeding very difficult but hoping it becomes easier soon xx

Congratulations Cazi! :happydance: So pleased to hear your news :)

Breastfeeding is very hard work, i don't think i was truly relaxed and at ease with it all until my son was 6 weeks old. I had very sore nipples and was in a lot of pain at each feed :/
Breastfed babies feed LOADS to begin with, you feel like you always have your boob out lol but it does slow down and space out once they get their pattern and milk supply going how they want it. Try to persist because after the 6 weeks i found it was like second nature :)
The main thing i was doing wrong was not getting enough aerola in the babies mouth, you need to wait until baby opens her mouth and then bring her to the breast, not the other way around, and her nose should be touching your breast when feeding.
This link with a video is helpful: https://www.babycenter.com/0_24-tips-from-breastfeeding-veterans_8478.bc

Anyway i am rambling, hope that you feel more relaxed with the feeding soon and congratulations again :hugs:

Thanks Dee am going to persevere! I like doing it and feel like i'm doing something good for her.

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE ARRIVAL OF YOUR LITTLE GIRL CAZI!! :dance: :wohoo: :yipee: :headspin: :happydance:

Yeah, breastfeeding is crazy hard sometimes but it does get much much easier after both you and baby adjust and get the hang of it. Hang in there. :hugs:

Congrats Cazi... so happy for you.. the group is rounding out now.. :) so happy for everyone to be getting their rainbows...

Miss you all.. but have most of you on fb.. :)

Congratulations Cazi :wohoo: :pink:

I felt a twang of affection when I saw a new post in this group, it was a lovely time for us all getting our long awaited BFP's and rainbow babies - mine is 1 year old in just 3 weeks!

Love to you all :kiss:

Aww Suze already.. wow...

How is everyone.. Poppy dont have you on fb.. are you on my dear.. suze you either.. cazi... anyone im on there more than one here.. :)

Hope everyone is well.. miss you all.. you helped me through some tough times and its great to see us all getting our bfps and rainbow babies.. finally

Hi all I know its gone very quiet in here but just wanted to update.

I finally have my rainbow! My yellow bump turned pink on thursday 4th October. Baby Freya Emily arrived!! She is the best thing ever but its hard work lol! Finding brastfeeding very difficult but hoping it becomes easier soon xx

OMG Caz congratulations on baby Freya :happydance::happydance: beautiful name :hugs: Any pictures? x

Hope everyone is well, babies and all :flower:

Serenity started walking 3 weeks ago, very funny watching her toddle everywhere now :haha:

Think we all need an update on pictures to see how our lo's are doing? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->