TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Aww Inoue little girl :hugs: looks like another busy year with girls again :happydance:

AMU hows little Isadora doing?

Kaede Harri is such a cutie bless him.

PC i guessed end of July for you so hopefully not long :haha:

Been busy lately, seren cute her 2nd tooth and bit of pain followed that one.. just got back from Corfu was gorgeous but way too hot. Now back in UK freezing :haha:

Few up dated pics.

Attachments

• Corfu 2nd July 2012 028.jpg
    Corfu 2nd July 2012 028.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Corfu 2nd July 2012 033.jpg
    Corfu 2nd July 2012 033.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Corfu 2nd July 2012 117.jpg
    Corfu 2nd July 2012 117.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Corfu 2nd July 2012 056.jpg
    Corfu 2nd July 2012 056.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 3
OMG Poppy, Serenity and Korben are sooooo cute. :cloud9: I can't believe how big they are getting as well. :shock:

Isadora is doing great. She has just started getting symptoms of teething, bless her, but she's doing really well otherwise. She's finally started growing a little hair though she still looks bald in photos. :haha: She's 4.5 months old but she still fits most 0-3 clothes. Here's some recent pics...

https://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m559/sassifrass13/cfec9eca.jpg
https://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m559/sassifrass13/51eae12a.jpg
https://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m559/sassifrass13/08992571.jpg

Awww she's beautiful :cloud9: i remember Seren being so tiny for her age but now all of a sudden she's shot up lol... hope Isadora dont suffer too much its not nice x

Lovely to hear all the updates and loving the pic of the babies! They grow so fast!

AFM i'm nearly in 3rd tri! Time is flying by now!

Awww, glad to see all you lovely mummies and babies are all doing well!!! I can't believe how big the babas are getting! Doesn't seem 5 minutes we were all waiting for them to arrive! Also,
very glad to hear all the bumps are growing well!!! :D

Harrison is doing really really well! He's rolling to both sides, although he hasn't managed to roll all the way over yet. His arms get in the way lol. He is almost sttn, he goes from 9pm-5am-ish, has a feed then sleeps til around 7/8am. He's been doing this for about 2 weeks now :D He's been working on sitting up, although he seems to have given up on sitting and wants to be stood up all the time lol. He's also learnt a new trick this week!

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/XxXEmzXxX/87ff9253.jpg

He's found his feet and this is what he wakes up doing every morning and after every nap lmao. It's very cute! :D

AMU, I usually hang out on the baby club board. I very rarely check in with the journals and I don't have my own yet.

XxX

Hey ladies...

Awww all the babies are growing so fast.. :) Bryce is 5 months old today.. He is so happy.. just love being a mommy of two.. excited for the third in a few months.. :)

Im fine :flower: well apart from pulling my hair out occassionally with Serenitys teething :haha:

Hi ladies :hi:. Seems like weeks since i last posted :blush:

Hope everyone is doing ok and keeping well. Lovely to see all the growing baby pics you keep posting, keep it up! AFM, im not doing to bad. Been signed off work for 6 weeks due to suspect pre-term labour at 21 weeks, but all ok now :).
How you going Dee? Wont be long till Nov/Dec now :happydance: xxx

I am doing fine Inoue thanks - pretty uncomfortable at times but i guess it's because i have two in there! Roll on november :) Glad you are ok now, must have been scary to think it was pre-term labour, be sure to rest plenty and drink loads of water :flower: x

Thanks Dee :hugs:. Im doing quite good now, LO seems to of settled back into place again. I will be much more relieved when i hit 24 weeks plus.

I imagen it must be quite uncomfortable for you, its akward with one in there, let alone two! Have you got another scan coming up? My next one is at 28 weeks xx

I am waiting to hear about another scan for this week Inoue, we were meant to be going to London for a check but i have asked if they can get me in locally because travelling would be a nightmare with the Olympics! I have to have scans every 2 weeks because the girlies share a placenta :flower:

Yeh, id try to avoid London if possible ~ underground would be a nightmare, let alone driving into the city centre.
Glad to know there keeping a close eye on you Dee, must be reassuring. All the best with the next scan :hugs: xx

I'm sorry to hear you've had this scare Inoue. :hugs: Just keep that sweet baby girl cooking for now!!! Are you on bedrest? :hugs:

Dee, you are doing amazingly. I hope they are able to sort you out a scan closer to home. Travelling in London right now would be a nightmare and a half. Fingers crossed that they give you a date soon for a local scan. :hugs:

AFM, I'm on an insane one-woman-two-kiddie holiday with my LOs as my OH wasn't able to take any time off work due to having started a temp work contract right before summer holiday. Oh well, at least I am seeing a few of you fine ladies and that makes the stress all worth it! :hugs:

I'm sorry to hear you've had this scare Inoue. :hugs: Just keep that sweet baby girl cooking for now!!! Are you on bedrest? :hugs:

:

Yeh im on bed rest now ~ well, im more kind of floating around the house doing odd jobs. Just staying away from lifting hoover upstairs etc. As i havent got much to do, ive already sorted out my birth plan and hospital list ~ will probably pack by 28-29 weeks just incase LO really wants to come out :haha:

I'm just waiting on a baby :coffee:

Bless ya! Hopefully you will have LO in your arms in a week. Are you all prepped? x

I think so! Always paranoid there's something you've forgotten but it's too late now! :haha:

:haha:. Yeh, its kind of now or never!

Just as a side question, did anyone on here have the flu shot during pregnancy? Im torn on what to do and apparently the midwifes are now re-introducing the shot as its August. I have my next midwife appt in two weeks and i can see me getting bombarded with the dreaded question :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->