TTC after loss - clomid

BrownieBaby

Reaction score
Hi,

I just wondered if anyone on here was on clomid before their loss?

I was TTC for almost 2 years, had irregular cycles and got a BFP after 4 rounds of clomid. I've had a MMC of twins and have my ERPC tomorrow :cry:

My H and are I keen to try again asap. I'm worried that the miscarriage will mess up my cycles and I know that the advice is to wait for one AF before trying again. Problem is, that one AF for me might take months. I cant be in limbo for that long mentally.

I was wondering what other's experiences were? If you had irregular cycles how long did it take AF to show after a D&C/ERPC?

Did anyone take clomid again straight after the operation? If so, what days did you take it and how long was your cycle? Were you successful?

I have 2 rounds of clomid left over, but dont want to get told off from my consultant for using one when I shouldnt have. I also dont want to 'waste' one round with us being limited as to how many cycles we can be on clomid for.

Sorry for all the questions! xxx

So sorry to hear of your loss angels:hugs:

I cant help on the clomid as ive never took it...but i have just had my first af after 8 weeks since my d&c...it was a difficult 8 weeks waiting for a bfp/af but im glad my body has now got back to normal and now i feel ready to ttc again.

Dont worry about 2mo it will b fine....i will b thinking of u :hugs:

Thanks Trolley Dolly - sorry for your loss also. Glad to hear you are ready to TTC again, those 8 weeks must have been hard for you.

Thanks for the reassurance xxx

Sorry for your loss. My cousin had a m/c at 6 w with clomid ( just a regular m/c) and conceived with clomid the next cycle. I know clomid can thin the uterine lining over time, so with a D&C I would wait one cycle before ttc again with the clomid. I would do ntnp the first month if you want to ttc right away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->