TTC After loss (help)

B.davis

Reaction score
Im new to this site. Ive been trying to find somewhere I can vent asnd ask all the unanswerd questions I have. I know that I should always consult with my OBGYN.. But sometimes our questions are just wonders... I miscarried Nov 8th 2010, I was nine wks along.. Of course after the loss i was a wreck for about two mnths.. Then I was 'OK" i could talk about things and so on... Well we started trying again in Feb..... And its like the end of every month my heart breaks again and again.... This past month April 2011 I had taken four pregnancy tests, all positive...... My hopes were finally happening.... Well BAM hello period.... Easter morning..... I understand that God is the one who is really in control here... and i just need to let his work happen when its time... But here latley all my feelings six months ago are comming back.. .Is this normal.. Does it mean that i may really not be ready "mentally".... I know im still young "agreed" but if we all waited until we were "REALLY" ready we would never have these precious kids..... But my next question is My period started six days early (april 2011 24) and it was a full blown period until now the 28th... But today i thought i was done and had alot of brown spotting.. Is there anyway that i may be pregnant and the tests were right...... Or am i just wanting it to bad im making things up in my head heh... I hope i meat alot of great people on here.. Thanks for all your input..

First off, I would just like to say I am aperitif your loss. I can tell you first hand that the women on this site are wonderful and helped me through my m/c. I absolutely think it is normal to feel the way that you do.

I think your best bet is to make an appointment with your doctor to get your levels checked. Many women bleed a bit during pregnancy and everything turns out fine. If you want to talk or anything I am here. Please let us know how you make out.

So sorry about your losses. It looks like we're almost on the same schedule for MCs. The last one was kinda similar to what you're describing. Had a full-blown period, or so I thought, then the BFP after that. Blood tests confirmed, but the numbers were decreasing. Finally got back to 0 this week. I tried to remain hopeful but it was really too much blood. I think my hormones are out of balance so it's causing my period to happen even thought I'm pregnant. Then the MC happens. If you want to keep your hopes up, there's this thing called decidual bleeding, where someone has a significant amount of bleeding but remains pregnant. I heard a lot of hopeful stories. But for me personally, it ended in MC. I think false positives are very unlikely on those tests. You should definitely have the blood test done and they can tell you whether your hCG levels are in the proper range. I really hope your story has a happy ending! I just wanted to let you know about my experience and I wish the best for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->