TTC after MC

keeleypup

Reaction score
i had an MC two weeks ago .. with was my first

jut wundered how long i should wait or if there is anything i need to do to stop it happening again.

are there rules to what i should be doing or better yet shouldnt be.

any help would be great..i am kinda obsessing now to get preg again.
:wacko:

So sorry for your loss. :hugs:

You can start TTC as soon as you feel physically and emotionally ready. It is normal to want to TTC right away and it is also normal to want to wait. Whatever feels right to YOU.
There are no reasons (unless your mc was complex or incomplete) to wait unless you want to.

In preperation for a new pregnancy I would make sure you take your prenatal vitamins and perhaps extra folic acid as well. Make sure you eat well and look after yourself.

Good luck with whatever the future holds....

:hugs:

Hey sorry for your loss :hugs:

You can start ttc as soon as your ready. Unfortunately there's nothing you can do to prevent mc. I wish there was something we could do. Just eat right, take your follic acid and hope we get our sticky beans :hugs:

there was no complications the midwife told me i had a perfect miscarriage which wasnt the best way to put it.

i have made soo many changes ive stop smoking, i was in the process of stopping when the mc happened, i have exercising more eating better etc.

That's great. Not smoking will improve your eggs too. I also stopped smoking but after suffering 2 mmc quite close together I started again. That makes me mad cos it was hard to stop but it helped me cope :hugs:

i am a very proactive person so anything i can do to make me healthier i will do... if i dnt ill ended up just feeling sorry for myself.

So sorry for your loss. I hope you don't have to go through this again!

It sounds like you are doing everything you can to get a sticky healthy bean. And your attitude sounds very positive. One MC doesn't make you much more likely to have a second one, so just expect everything good to happen and it will happen for you! Fingers crossed that you will be back on track for a BFP as soon as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->