Ttc after mirena

angelmoma

Reaction score
Hi i was just wondering if anyone has been i the same situation and could shed some light on what to expect cycle wise here a lil of my back story
I have had my coil removed on the 28 of feb after nearly four years i had no af what so ever in the four years so i had a light bleed four days later for 2 days and then a on the 5 of march that i had a extremly heavy bleed for about 4 days for the last two week i have on and off have bad cramps really sore boobs and severe back pain i had what i think was ovulation on 10th of march and then again on around the 22 nd so i am not 100% what is going on with my body i have the feeling i am going to wake up with af everyday but its not here on ooh and on the (26th i had a really weird gush of watery cm with one spot of bright blood ) maybe implation but i really dont know i used to know my so well but i just dont have a clue whats going now i really want to have a normal cycle before ttc cause i have had an ectopic and only have one tube so wanna make sure everything i healthy in there thank you in advance for any one who even reads all this 😊😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->