Ttc after miscarriage 08/2010 1st cycle using soy isolavones day 1!!!

hopefullymom

Reaction score
Hello there ladies! I was diagnosed with pcos in october this year after months of irregular periods and not ovulating and bfns. i had a micarriage @ 10wks last august and thats when the irregularity started. then finally decided to discuss it with my dr and found out i have pcos. her idea was for me to go on bcps and loose weight. i decided to do some research of my own and found out about natural progesterone cream and soy isoflavones. i started using the npc in last month i used it for 13 days twice a day 1/4 teaspoon and quit day 14 i woke up to af!! i didnt try the soy last month i wanted to see if the npc alone would help ovulation, it didnt so i started using the the ncp again when i didnt ovulate i was suppose to start it on cd 14 but i waited to see if i would ovulate because you are suppose to start it after confirmed "O" so when i didnt "O" i started it on cd 26 and yesterday on cd 37 af showed without me stopping the cream!! so i decided this month i would try the soy so i went to walmart and bought some and i started them today on cd 2 and plan on taking them cd 2-6 120 mg a day (3 pills).

so here are my questions to you ladies out there who have had success using soy isoflavones and got a :bfp:

1. what cycle day did you start on?

2. how many mg/pills a day did you use?

3. how many days after stopping the soy did you get a positive opk?

4. what cycle day did you start using opks?

5. how many cycles did it take on soy to get your :bfp: ?

6. what dpo did you get your :bfp: faint or dark ?

THANKS ALOT AND LOTS OF BABY DUST TO EVERYONE!!!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->