TTC after miscarriage - I want to try right away

goddess25

Reaction score
Hi girls... a bit about me. I am 35 i have a little boy who is 11 months old and i got my BFP last friday only to have my hopes dashed on Sat morning to start bleeding and i had a miscarriage. Its my 2nd so i am hoping my next BFP is a little sticky bean. I had a m/c, then a birth now a m/c so hopefully the trend continues onto a healthy birth.

I am planning on trying right away and am going to start this week.... I stopped bleeding on Friday morning so giving myself a few days. I was wondering if the myth is true that you are supposed to be more fertile post m/c and also i cant remember from the last time as i was not looking for it but does your ovulation signs seem the same in terms of CM?

Ta for any advice.

Hi, sorry for your loss.

I had a miscarriage about 4 weeks ago, and then ovulated on day 19 (which is usual for me) but didnt stop spotting until a few days before that! I had the ewcm as usual and very strong positive opk (but had lines for a week or so before which finally faded a couple of days before the positive. I also had ovulation pains which I think were both sides for a change and bit worse than normal.

Good luck for your sticky!

my friend lost a baby the begining of november and by 10 dec she had her bfp and is still pg even worse to rub the salt in the wound (lol) she only had sex twice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! some people get all the luck Y not me its been 11 months since i have lost mine and still no BFP =(

I have no idea when i ovulated but i got 2 bfp's yest and today. Due tom so still fingers crossed. My cm was def not normal during last cycle, didn't have egg white &hardly any creamy sorry tmi but must have o'd at some point. Sorry to waffle on, just wanted u to know that even if its not normal for u, it doesn't mean it's not going to happen xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->