TTC after miscarriage, still having issues

Cosmos

Reaction score
So my cycles were pretty regular before we TTC, every 35 days, long but regular (we were successful on the first try) back in October. I then had a MC at the end of November followed by my first AF on January 9th. Since then, I was diagnosed with a cyst that burst (one in January, one in February) on each side that caused a great amount of pain and a lot of brown discharge before AF (sorry, tmi) those months, but was cyst free mid-February. These were my first cysts and as far as my dr's know, they were not there during the pregnancy. On my cycles in March and now April, I am having brown discharge 4-6dpo that last for 9-10 days until AF, and my AF's have been 40-46 days apart (really long!).

Has anyone gone through this? I am having a lot of mood swing issues and cramping by the during OV and all the way until AF and now I'm feeling hopeless this will ever work since the spotting starts so soon after OV.

I'm sorry that you're going through that. I haven't been through that personally... have you talked to your doctor about it??? I hope you get some answers soon :hugs:

I actually have an apt. to see him on Thursday (6 days from now), but when I brought it up to him at my yearly last month he seemed very disinterested and acted like spotting was absolutely no big deal. Thanks for replying though, it does help to know there are a lot of people out there TTC.

well, that stinks! can you get a different doctor?? it's soooo important to have someone who is proactive and HEARS your concerns! I'd push for some investigation! :hugs:

Hiya I had a m/c in dec and since then had loads of problems with spotting. I now get ovulation spotting 1-2 dpo and use to spot from 6/7 dpo until AF. This month I have taken vit b100 complex everyday and I spotted on day 5 (hoping it was implantation spotting!!) and now 9dpo with no further spotting so a big dif!! Good luck xxx

Thanks for the well wishes. I am really hoping the doctor listens to my concerns on Thursday, if he doesn't them I might have to look into changing again (this is my third Dr. since we started TTC since the one was horrible through my MC). Cazi, I've been reading on here a lot about the B100 complex, but am still a little confused. The prenatals I'm taking (Perfect Prenatal by Nature's something) has 250% B6 and some other B vitamins and supposed to be formulated so you absorb them, but I'm starting to wonder if I should still add more B vitamins to this as a lot of people here reports of B's helping (or eliminating) the spotting. The one major thing I haven't found is if people are taking prenatals (especially those with B's) AND the B vitamin complex...

Thanks for the well wishes. I am really hoping the doctor listens to my concerns on Thursday, if he doesn't them I might have to look into changing again (this is my third Dr. since we started TTC since the one was horrible through my MC). Cazi, I've been reading on here a lot about the B100 complex, but am still a little confused. The prenatals I'm taking (Perfect Prenatal by Nature's something) has 250% B6 and some other B vitamins and supposed to be formulated so you absorb them, but I'm starting to wonder if I should still add more B vitamins to this as a lot of people here reports of B's helping (or eliminating) the spotting. The one major thing I haven't found is if people are taking prenatals (especially those with B's) AND the B vitamin complex...

I have taken prenatals and the b100 complex. It doesn't work for everyone but it's been a wonder drug to me. Some people take b50 complex if there lp defect is not too bad but mine was awful so jumped straight in with b100 complex. (got a BFP today) Good luck xx

First of all, congrats! Were you having a short LP before taking the B100 complex? My LP is actually rather long at 14-15 days average right now, but the spotting also lasts forever, right now it's been since 4dpo, and though it's been loads lighter since the initial 2 days, it's still there even today. I'm just curious if the B vitamins will help even if my LP is long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->