TTC after Miscarriage

msarkozi

A very proud mommy!
Reaction score
I was 5.5 weeks pregnant and lost my baby 2 weeks ago. I was devestated! I went into the hospital, and my hcg levels dropped from 495 a week before, to only 8 that day! In a matter of a couple hours, it was all over with.

My bleeding only lasted a few days, and everything was back to "normal" again. I seen the doctor a few days after it happened, and he told me that there was no reason to wait to get pregnant, and to start trying again. I am emotionally and physically ready to do so as well.

I am not sure if I start counting day one of my cycle from the day of the miscarriage?

I have been testing for ovulation everyday, just to make sure I don't miss it. My periods were regular before the pregnancy, and I am hoping they are regular again after the loss.

I want to be pregnant again so badly. After the loss, I knew that this is something I wanted more then anything in life. Has anyone gotten pregnant again quickly after a miscarriage?

I think i read somewhere that you count cycle day 1 as the day that you had the heaviest bleeding with clots etc. E.g i started bleeding 29th April but i didnt lose baby until 2nd May so 2nd of May was cycle day 1 for me.

It is possible to get pregnant straight after a miscarriage. However, your hormones are very up and down and you might not ovulate until you've had your first period since AF.

Hi there.. i know exactly how you feel.

After my erpc, i didnt have a clue when my cycle started... So i decided to TTC after the bleeding went away. I obviously didnt fall preg, as i got my AF 32 days later.

Im back TTC now, and again i aint got a clue how long me new cycle will be.

Best thing you can do babe is just use OPKs daily.....

Good luck

Thanks for the info. Good Luck to everyone as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->