TTC after my baby past away five years ago........ is it too soon?

reemandrica

mother of three
Reaction score
Hey everybody 5 yrs ago I lost my baby girl when she was a week old but before she past I had a tubal and I've dreaded that decision for the last 5 yrs. But recently I've been having some symptoms of pregnancy like N&V, tender breast, sore nipples, sleeping all day, food cravings, hemroids, constipation, and now my AF was like spotting last month and now I'm having very light spotting today but I'm not due for another AF for 5 more days and that's never happen before. I'm hoping that God decided to bless me with another bundle of joy cause I really want another chance. I've asked my Doc about the symptoms and she said that since I was so young when I had the tubal that it could have healed itself and to come in and take a test but I'm scared what do you all think and what should I do.....

i think you shoulld take at test even if you do one at home with you OH.
I think old tubals can reverse themselves, so you never know.
The worst thing is that your not pregnant, while you're you could ask the doctor about a tubal reversal if you wantt more, or they might evenn send you for a scan to check if the tubes are OK

Good luck i hope you work it out either way

I would take a test hun. That way you atleast know.

Ok my AF never came called Doc and they said I should wait a week before testing so its been like 5 days and still no AF I will be testing in a couple more days any advice out there for me......

Ok my AF never came called Doc and they said I should wait a week before testing so its been like 5 days and still no AF I will be testing in a couple more days any advice out there for me......
If I were you, I'd have tested already:blush:

That's silly. I hate how drs say that.

You can test 5 days before your period is due you don't need to wait a week after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->