TTC after still birth, CD4 anyone?

superlaurab

Mummy of angel twins
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Fairly new here. Trying to concieve again after losing my twin boys Thomas and Elliot at nearly 23 weeks. Finding it hard to think about anything else but concieving again. Been ttc properly for two cycles now, i am so impatient, its so horrible getting BFN's. Trying to relax a bit more this month. Not really looking forward to christmas this year. On CD4 at the minute, going to try pre seed and clearblue smiley opks this cycle. Wishing my cycle away so i can get to the big O, i have a 33 day cycle and O'd on CD17. Any cycle buddies out there to keep me company xxxx

There are a bunch of us cycling about that (CD1-5) on the OTWW thread: https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-after-loss/476652-other-2-week-wait.html
Good luck and so sorry for the loss of your twins. I can't even imagine. :hugs: I hope you get your BFP!

wow hunni I feel for you :(
I found out my angel had passed at my 12 week scan at 8 wks 4 days so losing twin boys so late on i cant imagine what you must be going through. Your so strong! :flower:
Were ttc now after one cycle im due to ovulate in a few days, eeek scary
I hope we both get blessed this month ! xxx

I hope we are blessed too. Hoping this new trying to concieve journey is not to long. I got a positive opk last month and i was so excited, my hubby thought i was mad been so happy for having two blue lines,lol. As for being strong i dont feel it most days but the thought of having my little family is the only think keeping me going right now, so i have to at least attempt to be positive! Really sorry about your little one, i remember when i was younger thinking pregnancy would be a breeze, get pregnant , have baby,done. If only it was that simple xxxxxx

:hugs: I'm so sorry for your loss! Wishing you loads of babydust!! =)

Im so sorry for your loss :cry:
I spotted your post, because I am CD4 too. Im on my 2nd cycle TTC after losing my baby to an ectopic pregnancy in June and having to wait 6 months before trying again.
Wanna be cycle buddies?
And i agree with Grandbleu, come and join us in the OTWW thread. we all have similar cycles there, and everyone has experienced a loss recently. We are all very friendly and supportive :hugs:
Take care, Hun, and I hope you get your BFP soon
:dust:
xx

Hey Shelleney, really sorry about your little one, hope we get our babies soon. I would love to be cycle buddies. How you finding ttc again? Think i have been a little to stressed about it. I tested so many times last month! convinced myself i was pregnant! my silly body seemed to have so many symptom's. so attempting to try and take things easy.We got married at the begining of the year and decided to stop using contraception, we concieved our twins on our honeymoon a week later!!! It seems so hard now! I dont want to obsess about ttc, but its all me and hubby want, we were so close last time. Hopefully the christmas break will help us relax a bit xxx

Hey Super.
Im finding it really stressful this time around. Last time we conceived on the first cycle, we probably only had sex about 5 times. It just seemed to happen so naturally. I was just so relaxed, I didnt stress out at all. I actually didnt even bother testing til my period was a week late. This cycle however, I was imagining all kinds of pregnancy symptoms, testing all the time, and stressing out. Im just so desperate to be pregnant again.
Im here any time you wanna talk, and we can support eachother throughout our cycle. Really hope we both get our BFPs in the new year!
xx

Am sorry you are going thru this. Just be patient and offcourse as everyone says relax, amazing how one can relax after going thru a twin m/c.

How are you doing and what happened to your twins? Am sorry for your loss. I had an incomplete cervix, doc says I should have had a cerclage(sp) stitch to close my cervix.

Hope it does nottake too long to conceive again as it had taken me 3 years to get my twins. Take care and plenty baby dust to you

Hi Goldy,

It was a problem with the boys placenta, it was a shared placenta as they were identical. Was not working properly and came away. I was not aware of any of this,everything looked great at the 20 week scan and then nearly 3 weeks later bang straight into labour. Finding everything hard at the moment feel like everyone is moving on but me. Trying to be positive and look forward but its easier said then done. Hoping to concieve again soon but this ttc lark is so hard! dont want to replace the twins just feel like a mummy but with no babies. So sorry for the loss of your twins, how long have you been ttc now?

Have been ttc actively this month would be my 6th month. Having managed to conceive is not enough for me, it's the frustration of knowing that by now could have been having my twins and just going through that road of I am a mother but with nothing to account for. It really sucks.

But am just taking a day at a time, not that I have any other choice... I don't. Had been ttc for 3 years when finally was blessed with my 2 angels. It's a hard road you never want to walk on but I guess we 90% of the time we don't have control on keeping a pregnancy or not. How long had been for you since the m/c.

Thats exactly how i feel, a mummy but with no babies :cry:. Been ttc properly for about 2 cycles. Its only been nearly 5 months since i lost the boys. But dont want to wait, i want my little family now! AF due saturday, will test if she doesnt show xxxxx

Baby dust to you. Was watching an episode on Oprah Winfrey show yesterday where I watched a couple who had 3 kids ages (4, 3 & 1.5year) 2 girls and 1 boy. Back in 2006 the family was coming from a vacation when a truck came from the back and smashed into them. The 3 kids died and the couple survived. Just listening to how they moved on gave me chills.. After 2 years they conceived and where blessed with 3 kids ( 2 girls and 1 boy) Tragedy...Yes.. but a miracle followed. I always used to question why this happened to me but as of yesterday, I have a different mind set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->