period means that i already ovulated and we missed it
or if i will be ovulating this month or if it will be months
from now until i ovulate again. I dont know whats going
on with my body. Thank you for any information. I have
done a lot of searching online but I cant find a straight
answer, and my doctor is very vague with his answers
and just tells me to "wait it out."

Welcome! :flow:

I had the implant removed 29 May and didn't get a period until 24 August. I've had 3 cycles in total since coming off the implant but they're a bit all over the place! I am having 30 day cycles but ovulating on different days! My doc is doing a 21 day progesterone blood test this month (12th Nov) to check thats ok and has then said I have to wait until January before they'd look at anything else (mainly cause I have a daughter already but the last time I came off the implant things returned to normal not like this time so he has said 6 months of cycles rather than 12) - usually they don't do anything for 12 months of TTC and like to wait it out. I've heard some ladies it can take up to a year for things to return.

Good luck to you! :flower:

It can take awhile for your body to return to its pre pill state. When I came off the pill, my doctor had me take opk's to find out if and when I was ovulating.

I came off the pill mid April, had the regular withdrawl bleed and nothing again until end of August. I did see my MD in July who drew some tests (which were normal) and told me to wait it out. I did start taking vitex end of July so perhaps it brought on my August period. I have had nothing since August, currently CD64. I stopped taking vitex because my hair was falling out in clumps! Since stopping vitex this side effect has stopped.

I do have another appoitment with the MD in November, however, based on my July conversation with her they won't do or prescribe anything until a full year of ttc.

Also, I started Acupuncture in July as well and have done 8 sessions. It did make my headaches go away and I have been sleeping better, but no help (that I can tell) in regards to fertility issues.

I am temping since my last period and at first my temps were all over the place (up and down, up and down). For the last 20 or so days they have been flat lined at 96.8

How old were you when you started taking the pill? If you had irregular cycles before the pill, you will most likely continue to experience irregular cycles after you get off them.

Hi,

The same thing is happening to me except I am a month behind you. I got off the pill on June 4th of this year. Waited 2 1/2 months- no period. I took Provera and it didn't work. I had to take estrogen for 28 days and provera for 10- that did the trick. I am now on CD 29 after the estrogen/provera and no period in sight. It has been five months since the pill and I am worried. Could the estrogen/provera delayed my natural period even more?

Well, as i said in the op i am taking vitex and just had a period. I bought some opk and am going to try those and hopefully the vitex will continue to work and i will be back on track, fingers crossed. If not then it will be really frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->