TTC again

melimel

Reaction score
I have never been on a forum before..so here goes. I'm hoping someone can give me a little help. My husband and I finally decided to try for one more over this past weekend. I had started a new pack of birth control 7/22 but 2 days ago I stopped taking my pills. I went to an ovulation chart and I believe I sld be ovulating through the 9th, but today I started bleeding;not heavy but not light brown. Can I get pregnant while I'm bleeding since I believe i'm in my ovulation cycle? When we had our last child I was pregnant soon after I stopped my birth control but I don't remember bleeding then? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I have never been on a forum before..so here goes. I'm hoping someone can give me a little help. My husband and I finally decided to try for one more over this past weekend. I had started a new pack of birth control 7/22 but 2 days ago I stopped taking my pills. I went to an ovulation chart and I believe I sld be ovulating through the 9th, but today I started bleeding;not heavy but not light brown. Can I get pregnant while I'm bleeding since I believe i'm in my ovulation cycle? When we had our last child I was pregnant soon after I stopped my birth control but I don't remember bleeding then? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

The same thing happened to me. Since you just went off the pill, that is your "first bleed". I actually did the opk from 10-15 days after the start of the bleed and I got a positive on the opk on the 14th day. I didn't get pregnant that cycle and now I am on CD 7 of my second cycle and I will ovulate next week Thursday. Luckily, my cycles came back on the day right away. I would tell you to test about 12 days after the first bleed and hopefully you get a positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->