TTC...Am I Pregnant? Thoughts?

Emmiebird

Reaction score
My husband and I started TTC about 2-3 weeks ago. I haven't been on the pill in probably 4 years.

Anyway, I noticed that I thought I had gotten my period, but it only lasted as a 1-time spotting event. Then, it came again a week later for only 1 day (or maybe just a spotting).

I do exercise, so I'm wondering if that is the reason, but then again...
I was REALLY moody this weekend. I was confrontational and was just irritated by everything. I've been really bloated.

I noticed a few days ago that (after DTD) that the smell of my husband's sperm really turned my stomach (never really had that issue before).

I had a craving for cucumber two days ago. Took a pregnancy test. Negative.

And then this morning, I woke up with sore nipples. I'm trying to resist taking another pregnancy test for a few days because I think it might end up being negative. I know it is still early.

I wonder if I'm just "thinking" I'm pregnant because I want it to happen, of if I really am. Or, if I really am pregnant and it's just too early to detect.

This will be my first time being pregnant.

Thoughts?

I also have been having extremely mild cramping where you get period cramps. But it's not really cramping but more of a weird "ache."

Plus, I feel "off."

Well I had pregnancy symptoms during the two weeks up until my period was due. People say that is far too early to get symptoms, however I definitely had a lot of what you described: a weird "ache" in my uterus, sore boobs and feeling "off". If I would have taken a test then, it would have been negative. It is possible you are pregnant but it hasn't shown up on a test yet. I'd wait another week and then try again if you don't keep track of your cycles. Keep positive! TTC is such a roller coaster ride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->