TTC and Beyond!

MS back with a vengeance today...honey wheat pretzels make it all better lol! Mmmm salt!!! :)

So busy, but just gotta say I cannot WAIT to get to Walgreens for my ZOFRAN!!

Kara have you tried?

Rachel I know you have some, any weird side effects? REALLY looking forward to NOT wanting to die (even though I'm thankful for every hurl!!! ;)) and hoping this medicine works.

This mornings puke sesh was bad.. So far every single day of 6 weeks, (I am 6w2d today) I have puked bile before I can even get to the shower, I feel mostly better after I get it all out, but only if. EW. But yeah, hoping I can like wake up at my usual temp time and just pop a Zofran so by the time I wake up things will be neutralized?! Lol FX'd.

P.s.

Julie- Yes this thread is closed to just the 19 of us. Ohh also my boobs DON'T HURT A BIT! I can't IMAGINE, I swear everyday I think about how you do it, being sick in front of kids. Bc with the amount of SICK I get by the end of the day there is NO WAY I could be in front of anyone. Idk how bad yours gets but I'd be running to the toilet mid-lesson!!

And WAVES what a beauuuuutiful baby bump!!!!! :) I am hoping I have a noticeable one by the time we go on vacation, (Thanksgiving Day Steeler's game in Baltimore!!) I will be 18w4d :) I think I was DEF showing by then last time. I hear 2nd time around is a doozy ;)

I took Zofran. It constipated you which can make you feel uncomfy and nauseous as well so just watch your protein intake and up your fiber.

Thanks!

Afm - at work til 4:30 and I think I've overworked myself with heavy lifting but things need done so idk. Morgan isn't your scan today? What time? Mines tomorrow and I'm so excited.

OK I'm here! It took a long time to catch up on both threads!

I can't wait for you girls to be as far along as me (even though I will have my little Mr. by then!)

I am reminiscing about my early days... My symptoms would come and go until about 9-10 weeks when they were here to stay. I think most of you are my FB friends, right? I didn't post a 31 week pic because I was feeling gigantor... do you wanna see it?

Morgan I am sooooo thrilled about your scan! I was waiting waiting waiting so patiently to see your update!

I wanna see :)

Morgan how do you do a closed thread!? I didn't know you could!

YES I wanna see a big bump pic!!! :)

About it being a CLOSED group, idk I just went to make a thread and it asked whether I wanted it open or closed, and I figured for our situation and wanting to stay together I'd close it.

We get a LOT of people who thinkkkkk they're gonna keep up with us but konk out after they see how chatty we are!

TAKES DEDICATION!!!! ;)

WAVES- I did my big OMG post on the other thread LOL so here ya go! HR 120 BPM! :happydance:

LOVE my BLOB <3

Attachments

• IMG_2319.jpg
    IMG_2319.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 4
You are too kind! It makes me SO happy to see you TTCers are actually popping in over here, this was a grande idea! :)

(Since you'll be here soon, ANYWAYS!!!! ;))

Emily-I think you already know the answer is yes...of course we want to see! Lol

Morgan-Seriously so happy your bean is ok :) Did they say what exactly caused the bleeding? Is it anything to worry about in the future?

So far my nausea hasn't been too bad. I haven't thrown up or anything. The ginger capsules keep it in check pretty well at this point. If I end up throwing up I have no idea what I'll do with kids in the room! Lol they may just have to watch me puke lol especially since some of them gross me out with runny noses and such, if they push me over the edge, then they have to watch! Lol

I'm really tempted to go buy one or two pairs of maternity pants/shirts...is that dumb? I just figure I need clothes now anyway, why not buy clothes I will use all fall/winter? I just feel silly bc I don't REALLY need them yet. Plus I'm scared of jinxing the whole thing...

Waves-I'm sure it's fine. I'm sure I'll slip up too, it's hard when you aren't used to restricting those things!

Thanks Julie, of course we are over the moon too!!

I am actually stopping by a maternity consignment shop tonight for a pair of pants for work. Who cares lol, bloat or not a BABY CAUSED it!!!!! ;)

Glad your MS is moderate, lucky lucky!!

Oh and the bleeding, they say is very common in early pregnancy. Having something to do with where the sac settled. Lol she called my bean a "lazy" one for implanting so carelessly! Haha. But she said it should correct itself, to come back if it starts again, and that the heavy bleeding before was from when the initial bleed began. She said my body shed that one part of my lining LIKE A PERIOD, hence the clots and me flipping BALLZ (lol, since that is a cool word to use ;)).

But I LOVE this OBGYN, it is inside of our hospital, St. Ann's, which is a maternity hospital so specifically made for women/babies. Just what I needed :)

I'm so glad you finally got to talk to someone who knows what they are doing!!! Lol
Yay for just having a lazy bean lol

OK, here is my pic.

photo.JPG

Julie - Just be comfortable, whether you wear mat pants or not... I know a lot of girls said they hate the belly/bella/be bands, but I loved them for the first trimester. I waited until that last possible second to get into mat pants because I was so SICK of them at the end...

I have now reached the I am tired of wearing the same 5 outfits every day phase. Yuck...

Names for the babies, ladies????

My little man is Gabriel James

Eekkkk Emily-love the bump!!! You look beautiful!! :)

Julie- I vote stay comfortable no matter what!! You need to enjoy this journey and if you feel gross everyday you won't!! I know a lot of the girls were nay on the Bella bands but my gf LOVED hers and I'll be getting them for sure!!

Morgan- might ask about the zofran, I dunno if I could take being constipated though...I already feel so bloated and take a stool softener EOD basically already! I'd be scared I'd be full of Shit!! Lol

Thanks Kara! I know how you feel doesn't always reflect on how you look, but I woul look like a mess if it reflected how I feel!

Emotional, overwelmed, anxious to meet my boy (I don't know how to keep my excitement in check!), in pain (I have PSD - posterior sacroiliac dysfunction), and anxious he will stay breech... I need him to flip in the next few weeks so I don't need a cephallic version or a C-section!

Anyone have tentative birth plans in mind?

BEAUTIFUL BUMP!!!!!!! That was about as big as I got w/ Jaxon. I cannot WAIT! :)

Kara- NO it CONSTIPATES?!?!?!

UGH I can already NOT poop as it is! And I have heartburn too already!

Lol maybe I'll use a stool softener too, what kind do you use? I would prefer to not feel like I'm gonna poop my pants all day though!!!! ;)

Names for girl: (we will only use M's for our girls, idk maybe I'm biased. I am the oldest of Morgan, Madison, and Michael ;))

Mila Willow White (a mouthful.... :/) or Mila Kamara White (<3)
Marley was also brought up lastnight, just not too sure I'm a superfan, you like?!

Names for boys-

Elijah Jaxon White <3
Joel
Rory
Carter (as a middle name)

That's all we've got! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members