TTC and Beyond!

Kara- OH I KNOW about the due date.. His friends already know, coincidence?! Hmm.. Yeah lol.

Omg btw I just bought a bunch of Naked Juice from the store.. one has 93 strawberries 20 apples and 120 blueberries!! They are bigger bottles- but wow. I am gonna live off this stuff!!! Mmm :)

Omggg, thats sounds like ice cold yummmmmmies!!

As far as names go, I'm so indecisive. I made a list of girl names I like and now? I don't want half of them but that's why I make lists so that I can keep going back and not forget any of my choices and then re-evaluate how I feel about them.

This is where I stand right now lol...
GIRLS: Katherine (Kate) Paige or Katherine Ellis. Tyler doesn't like Katherine AT ALL which really bums me out because every time I watch a movie or TV show and there's a girl named Kate, I just love everything about her and her name and want it for myself lol. He also hated my first choice for Hannah which was "Everly." He despises that name so much, it bums me out.

BOYS: Joshua Harlow or Noah Harlow. Harlow is OH's middle name and was his late-grandfather's first name so that will be our son's middle name regardless. Joshua Harlow was our boy choice last time but I'm not sure if I'm still in love with Joshua like I was then. I think I like Noah better lol.

I desperately want to add more options to my list because OH and I have totally different tastes when it comes to this. Hannah was literally the only girl name we agreed on for her last time.

Waves- I just don't get why we aren't posting a million pics of kids like I have seen on other threads! Post away! I hope one day we all have lots of babies and can just post pics and brag on them all day. :)

Ugh, I hated that bloodwork! I won't be going alone this time, I though I was going to keel over!! I was like more?!? Really?!? Lol!! So excited to see your "looks like a baby-not a blob" scan!! :)

I'm probably crazy but I don't mind bloodwork at all. But then again, look how many tattoos I have - I think I can handle the needle lol. Thanks! Me too. I'm going to the same practice as my last pregnancy, just with a different doctor and she's affiliated with 2 hospitals. One being the one I always delivered at/go to and another one. She sends her patients for their scans at her other hospital that I've never been to so I'm not sure what to expect from the scan. At the hospital I'm used to, I know I'd get pictures and at my anatomy scan with Hannah, they even popped on the 3D probe to give me a few pictures of her in 3D as well. This other place? I have no idea what to expect or if they'll even give me pictures. I really hope I get a good skull or nub shot if nothing else lol. I just so desperately want to guess and see if I'm right.

Kara- OH I KNOW about the due date.. His friends already know, coincidence?! Hmm.. Yeah lol.

Omg btw I just bought a bunch of Naked Juice from the store.. one has 93 strawberries 20 apples and 120 blueberries!! They are bigger bottles- but wow. I am gonna live off this stuff!!! Mmm :)

My cousin was born on 4/20 and hates it because of that lol.

Did you hear about the huge lawsuit against Pepsi Co for Naked Juice? Anyone who purchased a Naked between certain years could fill out a form to be eligible for a piece of the "settlement", I think at most $47 or so. I totally filled out the form lol. I used to drink the Strawberry Banana one regularly.

My mom has a friend that teaches hypno-birthing. I wanted to do a water birth but no where around here does it, some places have the spa tubs for relief but won't let you actually do the water birth. Either way-I know it might sounds nuts but I'd really like to go without the epidural but hey...I've never been in labor before so that could change real quick!! Lol

www.dearbabyblog.com, she did hypno-birthing and she's my favorite mom blogger! I'm sure if you scour her blog you can get some of her personal experience with it. It seemed lovely but not for me. I'm okay with the hospital and an epidural. With my first, I was terrified of the epidural for fear of being paralyzed so I first asked for something else for the pain. They gave me a shot of Nubane (sp?) and it was horrible. I felt like I was on fire from the inside out and got instantly groggy and scared and hated it. I went ahead with the epidural and the pain relief was great. I was also 19 and really didn't know much about using one vs not using one.

With Hannah, I went into it knowing I'd get the epidural if I felt I needed to but wasn't expecting to. However I was having back labor because she was sunny-side up so I got the epi at 4am (I was admitted around 2am lol.) The way I look at it (from personal experience and reading the experiences of others)... go into your labor with little expectations because it never goes as planned and stressing out over NOT getting labor in this certain position or ending up having to have a c-section is only going to send stress signals to your baby or delay your labor.

The more afraid and stressed you are, the more likely you are to slow down your labor/progress. If you're in a lot of pain and you can't handle it, don't be afraid or ashamed to just go ahead and get the epidural. 9 times out of 10 (not an actual stat but just go with it...) you will get the epi, feel instant relief and your body will be able to relax and before you know it, you'll be ready to push. SO many women have posted online about how their labors stalled and they were being stubborn refusing the epidural but were talked into it and once they got it & relaxed their body... their body was able to do the job at hand and progress more quickly. So I say go into labor and delivery knowing that you may need or want the epidural and if you have to get it, that's okay... and if you are able to tough through it without one? More power to you!

This time I'm going to go as long as I can without the epidural to see if I can go all natural but I also know that if I really can't handle it, I won't be afraid to get one.

To start, I'll share 2 collages I made of my 7 year old (she turns 8 this month!!! WTF!!) for my blog last night. I'll include a link to the post itself in case they look weird on here because they're such large images. These are all of Autumn since birth.

https://www.threebythirty.com/2013/09/autumn-emily.html

Not all of these were taken by me. Some by my Mom, some by me on my old crappy camera. None were taken by me recently with my new DLSR but I can share some of those pictures over time :) Don't wanna flood you all at once lol. I have thousands and thousands of pictures of my kids lol.

** I'm working on collages like this for Hannah for my blog now so I'll share those once I'm done.

Attachments

• Autumn1.jpg
    Autumn1.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Autumn2.jpg
    Autumn2.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 6
Beautiful!! She has pretty full lips, striking features like a skinny lil model :)

I love Hannah's curls too.. They're freakin cute! Lol

Beautiful!! She has pretty full lips, striking features like a skinny lil model :)

I love Hannah's curls too.. They're freakin cute! Lol

Aw thanks! She's tall and thin... very model-like but I highly doubt she'd ever go down that path.

:) Hannah's curls are insane. I'm amazed by them every day honestly lol. OH had super curly hair as a baby/toddler and outgrew it but I'm hoping she doesn't. I just wish it would grow a little longer to kinda help weigh it some more and maybe help keep the bangs out of her eyes. I hate constantly having to throw her bangs back in a ponytail but the girl's gotta see what she's doing and where she's going lol.

Lol! I have dirty blonde (but I bleach it) Afro hair!!! Like sausage curls in the back and I'm hoping my baby gets em! Jaxon had a lot of dark curly hair, have it in my keepsake box <3, curls are awesome. Lol let me post a picture of my SISTER's curls, I have to lol, they are insane.

Aw here's a good one I took of my brother (who's a ginger ;)) and sister (15 & 17). Her hair kinda looks like dreads now it's nutty curly lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 6
I just have to add in I hope our babies get my husbands curly hair!!!! When he lets it grow long it's just a curtain of ringlets! I freaking love it and dream of curly haired babies lol

Your girls are gorgeous Amanda. Like ridiculously beautiful.

Attachments

• 300587_301031916592234_1128449170_n.jpg
    300587_301031916592234_1128449170_n.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 310832_301031506592275_559226169_n.jpg
    310832_301031506592275_559226169_n.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 387820_301032189925540_1546743990_n.jpg
    387820_301032189925540_1546743990_n.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 5
CASSIDY awh so cute!!!! Hahah, also post some of your puppies!! Lol I love my pitbull more than anything!! He's our baby for now ;)

My puppies aren't puppies anymore. :( It's SO SAD!!

Attachments

• 388179_308564489172310_1800854819_n.jpg
    388179_308564489172310_1800854819_n.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 559087_483096495052441_905702614_n.jpg
    559087_483096495052441_905702614_n.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 208546_590753247620098_716178808_n.jpg
    208546_590753247620098_716178808_n.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 224199_488556107839813_1922335396_n.jpg
    224199_488556107839813_1922335396_n.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 428100_563322893696467_126802775_n.jpg
    428100_563322893696467_126802775_n.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 1
And gotta put this one cuz it's just too cute :p lol

Attachments

• 389566_538298122865611_981101217_n.jpg
    389566_538298122865611_981101217_n.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 1
Okay, finally finished Hannah's collages :) I'm throwing in a couple extra pictures because I couldn't narrow down which ones I wanted to use lol.

The one of her with my grandma (her great-grandma) was taken on Hannah's 1st birthday :)

Attachments

• Hannah1.jpg
    Hannah1.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Hannah2.jpg
    Hannah2.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Hannah3.jpg
    Hannah3.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 4
Aww I just showed DH too they're soooo cute :) I forgot they were not babies anymore, ours is 7 months this week and it's so sad! Lol he's getting big and doesn't realize. Thinks he can hop all over everything. Oh and I just looove his white dog hair everywhere! :dohh: Lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 4
Sooooo cute Amanda! I hope to document well with pictures.. Gotta get a nice camera from Santa though ;) I'm totally checking out the one you have. Any recommendation on a good one under $500? My dad always had Nikons and said they're good but I just want something that is NOT a digital camera lol and have no idea how to work all the crazy stuff. Although I really want a panorama lens or setting or w/e, I love those pics.

I had an all-natural labor at a hospital and wouldn't have changed a thing. They were wonderful and I never felt pressured into anything. I labored at home for 5 days. Yes, 5 days... it was "pre-labor" but by the 5th day I was pretty ready to get the show on the road. Finally on Saturday my mucus plug came out, and then my water broke at like 12 or 1 in the morning on Sunday (and it was a huge gush, not a little leak...). I got to the hospital 3 cms dialted at like 2 in the morning, but he was born at 7:50 AM. So getting to 3 cms took FOREVER! But once my water broke and labor started in was between 6-8 hours, which is really not bad. I went from 7-cms in one hour! It was intense... but I have no reservations about doing it all over again! I hope it goes just as well as the first time.

Oh and before I go to bed girls: can I wake up at 4 to take a Zofran since my alarm is at 6? Or just puke and take it after? (My phone just autocorrected "after" to "FRER"!! Lol)

I wanted a little girl so bad... Danny has the most beautiful curls! I will post a pic of him before we cut it... I am still hoping to have a little curly top like Hannah one day!

I have a few of his ringlets saved from when we cut it the first time at 18 months. People kept thinking he was a little girl...

This is the picture I have tattooed on me, portrait style.

photo.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->