TTC and Beyond!

Don't have a choice. Will be delivering 4/20, 10 days before my scheduled due date!!!

(So nice to know exactly when he/she is coming because by the end of this pregnancy it will feel like I've been pregnant for 2 years straight!!!!!! :/)

Morgan - Elijah and Joel were on my short list! I love them both!

And I like Mila Kamara. It has a nice flow.

I would love to know exactly when he is coming! I hope he comes a little before his due date like Danny did. Things were pretty tight in there by the end!

I know I have more growing to do! They say you get bigger the second time! I am measuring spot on for dates, so if things go as they are, I still have 10 cms of bump growth to do if I go to my EDD!

Wow Emily I can't imagine. I made it to almost 37 weeks and felt like I'd rip open!!!

Lol @ cocoa butter. Didn't help a bit. LOVE the smell of Palmer's though, mmmm.

& I really like the Daniel/Gabriel- Danny/Gabe thing. Really cute!! When are you due?

I am so sorry that we didn't do this earlier and that you had to leave the girls for your pregnancy... I have seen lots of your posts/bump pics stalking through the boards!

Wow Emily I can't imagine. I made it to almost 37 weeks and felt like I'd rip open!!!

Lol @ cocoa butter. Didn't help a bit. LOVE the smell of Palmer's though, mmmm.

& I really like the Daniel/Gabriel- Danny/Gabe thing. Really cute!! When are you due?

I am so sorry that we didn't do this earlier and that you had to leave the girls for your pregnancy... I have seen lots of your posts/bump pics stalking through the boards!

No cocoa butter is a bunch of bologna. If you get 'em you get 'em. What are you gonna do? I never got them on my stomach (knock on wood...), but all over my hips, thighs, booty and boobies. Oh well. Self-tanner does wonders!

I am due November 1st, but I am thinking he will be here Halloween-ish. Danny came 10 days early, so I don't think I'll go to 40 weeks this time either.

As far as the girls go, I will continue lurking on the board! I need need need to see more BFPs over there!!!

Emily love love love your bump...aaawww sooo cute...cant wait to share my bump pics with u girls...im sure tht will b sooner than later... :)

Emily love love love your bump...aaawww sooo cute...cant wait to share my bump pics with u girls...im sure tht will b sooner than later... :)

Oh Sonia BTW... I have stalked your FB a few times and you are a gorgeous woman!

Oh Sonia BTW... I have stalked your FB a few times and you are a gorgeous woman!

Awww thanks hun...thts so sweet of u :flower:....

However i must say this with u girls not posting too much on the ttc thread i feel like the baby joojoo has gone and my to b lucky thread ( bcos i started it ) has got jinxed :(

Keep posting girls on the ttc thread. I agree Sonia I love your fb pictures! Actually I think our thread has some unbelievably beautiful girls!

I take a dulcolax when I think I haven't gone enough the day before lol! My stupid expensive prenatal that I got through my old OB (40$/month!!) has the dulcolax built in so it must be safe for preggos, but I'm going to double check with OB tomorrow!

AFM- trying so hard to keep calm. Scan in at 9am tomorrow morning. Part of me feels so so happy and optimistic and then part of me thinks there's going to be no heartbeat or something like last time. I've given myself such a horrible tummy ache. This just has to go right this time right? I think I'm going straight to a padded room if its not okay. Ugh, sooner I go to bed sooner I wake up!

And WAVES what a beauuuuutiful baby bump!!!!! :) I am hoping I have a noticeable one by the time we go on vacation, (Thanksgiving Day Steeler's game in Baltimore!!) I will be 18w4d :) I think I was DEF showing by then last time. I hear 2nd time around is a doozy ;)

Aww thanks. It was a wee bit smaller this morning but that picture was taken before bed so bloat from the day had set in a little. But there was still a little bump this morning so I guess it's here to stay lol. I showed a lot sooner with my second and got bigger with her too.

WAVES- I did my big OMG post on the other thread LOL so here ya go! HR 120 BPM! :happydance:

LOVE my BLOB <3

I read it there after I asked you about it here. So exciting, glad to hear that everything is going great and you have an answer for the bleeding! YAY FOR STICKY BEANS!

AFM- trying so hard to keep calm. Scan in at 9am tomorrow morning. Part of me feels so so happy and optimistic and then part of me thinks there's going to be no heartbeat or something like last time. I've given myself such a horrible tummy ache. This just has to go right this time right? I think I'm going straight to a padded room if its not okay. Ugh, sooner I go to bed sooner I wake up!

Aww, I know what you mean. My first scan I went in hoping for the best but almost expecting them not to find ANYTHING (no baby, no proof of pregnancy, etc.) I'm sure everything will be okay and I can't wait to read about your scan!!!

13 weeks... although I think these pictures are deceiving because I woke up yesterday morning with a pretty flat belly. Figured it was just bloat and would go away when I slept like usual but I woke up this morning with a bump. I still think it's bloat lol.

That looks like a bump to me :) Beautiful!

Aw thank you!! It was a little smaller this morning but still there so I guess it's gonna stick around. So crazy!!!!

Amanda- I can't wait to have a little bump but soooo excited to actually feel the baby OMG that must be so fun!!

Feeling the baby is definitely fun at first but after awhile your insides get so sore and the punches to the cervix can get very annoying lol. For whatever reason, babies seem to be most active when you're trying to sleep & you'll find yourself waking up because of a kick in the ribs. But it's still really awesome seeing baby roll around in your belly from the outside. Hannah used to stick her butt way out and my belly would look all deformed. As excited as I was to finally deliver her, I was also sad while I was in labor because it was the last time I'd have her to myself where only I could feel her move all day & night lol.

Awww I love still seeing you girls pop in :)

Waves-thanks! I spent all weekend reading about miscarriages and they said if preggo symptoms stop to call your doc. So of course I worried a little lol I still peed a lot yesterday though! Lol. Your bump is totally cute! I can't wait to have a bump, right now I'm just starting to feel fat...

I have 2 wks until my scan...that's too long!!! I'm so impatient...

I know how you feel about impatience. I felt like my scan was going to take ages to get here (I almost went to the ER hoping for a UTI so I could get a scan/sneak peek lol but I held off) and now... it's here. It's tomorrow morning and I can't wait. Before you know it, you'll be sitting here the night before posting how excited and anxious you are as well :)

Thanks! I was SO bloated the first several weeks, it was unreal. Being constipated didn't help the cause either lol but before you know it, bloat turns to bump :)

Kara that's exactly how I felt lastnight!!!!

Girlie things will be OK! Try to relax and stay preoccupied. Lol or GO to BED! Haha. I woke up at like 5 am (my appt was at 9:45) and just laid there worrying :/ so try NOT to do that!

Post a pic ASAP! I'm excited, ill have a 7 week ultrasound too, just a week behind you!! :)

I'm wondering if they'll do another bc according to LMP, they're going to think I'm 8 weeks but I'm only 7. I hope they do another one in between, I don't want to wait until the 12 week scan again! Too long!!

Funny, I was thinking today when you said you'll deliver on 4/20, that 1.) HA! DH would like that date! And 2.) you'll probably meet your baby weeks before us!

Amanda- tomorrow's ultrasound will look so cool!!! Is it the one to check that they have all their fingers and toes and do the blood screening tests for abnormalities?

I hope it's a boy for you.. But you obviously make perfect princesses too sooo that would be awesome too ;)

Speaking of them, can you post some pics? I love your photography on FB!

Emily-Love the pic! I can't wait to have a big preggo belly :) I love your little guy's name too! What kind of birth plan do you have? I can't believe you will have a baby around Halloween already! That's about the time we will announce lol

Birth plan...We are meeting some midwives at a birth center in a few weeks. I'm considering home birth, but also open to the birth center. I would prefer to stay away from the hospital. I just want to feel like I'm somewhat in control of my labor, even if that just means choosing the location lol C-section is the absolute last choice for me, but I am also aware that there is always a possibility that may be the end result.

Names? We haven't really chosen any yet. I mean, we have a list but haven't really even mentioned the list since the bfp lol For girls we really like gender neutral/boy names. DW is Ryann, so we like names like that (Rae, Jordan, etc). DW's aunt that passed away in May was Lynn, so we might use that as a middle name.

Kara and Waves-I can't wait to see your scans tomorrow!!! Seriously, mine is 13 days away...I have a countdown on my phone! lol It's so scary to think there could potential be no heartbeat! I just keep telling myself it will be fine and I have nothing to worry about. On that note...lol Good luck girls!!!

Amanda- tomorrow's ultrasound will look so cool!!! Is it the one to check that they have all their fingers and toes and do the blood screening tests for abnormalities?

I hope it's a boy for you.. But you obviously make perfect princesses too sooo that would be awesome too ;)

Aw thanks <3 Yeah, the NT scan. Since I just started with this OB (I switched in the last few weeks) I also have to get my standard pregnancy blood work as well along with the blood test to check for any abnormalities and my scan :)

Thank you! Do you mean pictures of my girls? I can most certainly do that but it'll be hard to narrow down my choices lol.

Kara and Waves-I can't wait to see your scans tomorrow!!! Seriously, mine is 13 days away...I have a countdown on my phone! lol It's so scary to think there could potential be no heartbeat! I just keep telling myself it will be fine and I have nothing to worry about. On that note...lol Good luck girls!!!

I was terrified there'd be no heartbeat at my first scan especially since girls due around the same time as me already had theirs and saw the hb. But with all the losses, I just expected the absolute worst and of course at my first scan, all we saw were the gestational sac and yolk sac but no hb. I was a wreck waiting for the next scan and thank goodness there was a hb. But I was afraid of a MMC after that because I feel like I've had chemicals, a m/c at 7ish weeks so the only thing I had left to experience was a mmc but so far, so good. But I understand it's so hard to just relax and enjoy it. With my first I didn't research anything about conceiving or the first trimester & had no idea how common m/c were so I had no worries at all. I just expected everything to go as "planned" lol. I wish I could be that innocent throughout my pregnancy again!

Aw thanks <3 Yeah, the NT scan. Since I just started with this OB (I switched in the last few weeks) I also have to get my standard pregnancy blood work as well along with the blood test to check for any abnormalities and my scan :)

Thank you! Do you mean pictures of my girls? I can most certainly do that but it'll be hard to narrow down my choices lol.

Ugh, I hated that bloodwork! I won't be going alone this time, I though I was going to keel over!! I was like more?!? Really?!? Lol!! So excited to see your "looks like a baby-not a blob" scan!! :)

Kara- OH I KNOW about the due date.. His friends already know, coincidence?! Hmm.. Yeah lol.

Omg btw I just bought a bunch of Naked Juice from the store.. one has 93 strawberries 20 apples and 120 blueberries!! They are bigger bottles- but wow. I am gonna live off this stuff!!! Mmm :)

My mom has a friend that teaches hypno-birthing. I wanted to do a water birth but no where around here does it, some places have the spa tubs for relief but won't let you actually do the water birth. Either way-I know it might sounds nuts but I'd really like to go without the epidural but hey...I've never been in labor before so that could change real quick!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->