TTC and Beyond!

BB- I don't sorry!
Sandy- good luck with the car seat.

I-LOVE-ALIA!

I know I shouldn't moan but omg please let me have this baby soon . I have a head completely wedged in my ribs and I want to cry, I really don't like being pregnant this late on. I know I shouldn't say that but I am exhausted and needed a moan.
Sandy have fun shopping.
Sorry bb not sure of anything other than shutting windows and try boiling water in a bowl with a towel over your head to clear your airways.
Nikki she's growing so fast, she'll have all her teeth soon!

I think AF could b on it way.... Cervix dropped, I'm moody, acne and was a bit crampy earlier.

Hope you feel better Collette!

Nikki, that's exciting! (Weird we could be excited for that, huh?)

Thanks Waves. guess we will see. I plan to ask for more details tomorrow. Lol.

Got a stroller carseat combo. Between selling the old one on facebook (supposed to meet someone tomorrow evening) and a rebate, we got an awesome deal and only paid $25 more than we paid originally. Comparing the 2 of them side by side, there is a huge difference. Glad he made that decision. Got a few more things to take to the hospital to wear. Can't believe that 1 week from today, I'm going to be getting ready to have a baby. Hard to be optimistic, but I'm trying!

It's nothing fancy. Just a a Graco Classic Connect in Milton (gray, orange, blue, and white plaid).

Sandy what was your old one that DH didn't like? Glad you 2 are happier now, saftey comes first :)

Yay for a new one :) Eeeeek can't believe delivery day is only 1 week away! I'm so excited for you!

So excited for you sandy!!!

Kara-so glad things are going well!!

Rachel- so sorry about hubby's work friend. That is just awful.

Thanks ladies. I'm having a hard time believing it's finally almost here. 6 days to go. 38 weeks today. Last ultrasound and doctor's appointment today. I'm ready for him to make his appearance any time.

YAY Sandy!!! Less than a week...that will fly by :)

Rachel, I'm so sorry about DH's friend/fellow officer...you are all in my thoughts and prayers

BB, hows the hayfever...did you find any natural remedies?

Britt, Harper is getting so big!!

Nikki, yay for af...are you getting excited to start trying again??

AFM, My doppler came in!! I used it the last 2 days, the first day I thought I found the hb right away but the more I think about it the more I think it was probably my hb lol. How fast should baby's hb be at 9 weeks?

Also I've had 2 gender dreams this week...Sunday night I had a dream that DH wanted to find out and I was so mad because I knew he wouldnt keep the secret then before I could close my eyes for the U/S i saw that it was a boy...I woke up mad a DH the next day lol :rofl: ...Last night, my dream wasnt as detailed but I gave birth to a baby girl and I don't remember what we named her but after we named her but it wasn't the name we have picked out hehe.

And in other news, we bought a new bed....I can't wait to finally sleep well!!!

Happy Friday Ladies!! I have an early day and then I'm off to my first prenatal appt :)

Good Luck at your appointment :)
I'm not sure if it's hayfever anymore, it's gone to my head and I have a cough!

Katrina when are you testing?

Umm maybe tomorrow, since its dh birthday. But I don't have much faith in it.

Brittany- your hb is around 70. Baby's hb should be between 120-150s. What did u pick up?

Thank you all for your support. It's been tough seeing DH hurting. It's a very confusing feeling for me to be sad, scared, and grateful all at the same time. I cried to DH about how important it is to always kiss goodbye because you never know when he might not come home. It was only about 30 min between when DH signed off and when those guys got shot. You have no idea how grateful I am that he had just gotten off. That it was his first day back on days...it could've easily been him. At the same time I feel so guilty for being grateful. They were shot with an AK-47 as soon as they knocked on the guys door. It was a bullshit call for something they routinely deal with. No one expected it. Luckily DH is off for a week so I'm again, very grateful. Funeral is Monday. I'm going to be a wreck. Even though it wasn't DH, it doesn't stop every LEO wife from thinking "what if" because it easily could have been...it's a harsh reality, even when the reality has really always been there. Ugh. I never want him to work again.

On a happier note, I'm excited for the babies coming!

As for Ellie, her 6 mo check was today. 16lbs 7oz and 26 3/4 in.

Haha I just have her a bottle and she was taking forever to eat it and passed out. Well once I took it away, I realized that I never shook it up so it was just big clumps of formula....

Ooops. Bless her! :lol:

I can't even begin to imagine how you feel. I'm so glad that your Hubby is ok and I don't think you should feel guilty for being grateful. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->