TTC and Beyond!

Hi girls.
How's alia nicki? Hope she is feeling better.
Not long for you sandy! So exciting.
Ahh lux is such a pretty little girl, so cute.
I'm going to hospital tomorrow as I am now 36 weeks and the little monkey hasn't turned so I'm having a scan and having baby turned by the dr. I hope it works.

Sandy - as in 2 days or next week?

Alia seems to b doing better. Yesterday after daycare her temp was 99....so better. Last two nights I had to wake her in the morning and she didn't wake up all night.

I think it's this Thursday! Yay I can't wait to see him
Glad alia is better.

Fx that the baby turns for you Colette!! 36 weeks already wow!

Glad Alia seems to be feeling better!

All good here, baby managed to turn last night , scan conforms baby is head down and pretty much engaged! Nearly there now. Also finished work today for a year. Going to spend my first day cleaning 😄.
Good luck tomorrow sandy, can't wait to see pictures of your little man .

Thank you all. To say that I am nervous is probably the understatement of my life.

Good luck Sandy! I'm sure you don't need it though I will be anxiously awaiting news and pictures of your little guy

Good luck Sandy!! Everything will go just perfect! Can't wait to meet your little man!!

Yay Colette that is awesome.

Sandy I'm so excited for you! Can't wait for an update and pictures!

All good here, baby managed to turn last night , scan conforms baby is head down and pretty much engaged! Nearly there now. Also finished work today for a year. Going to spend my first day cleaning 😄.
Good luck tomorrow sandy, can't wait to see pictures of your little man .

Fantastic news :)

Sandy, good luck TODAY!!!! Can't wait to to see him :)

Thinking of you sandy. All will be just perfect and you will finally have your little man in your arms. Keep is posted.

Happy Delivery Day Sandy!!! I'll be praying for you and I can't wait to hear the good news and see pictures :)

For everyone else, I'm reading along I promise...I literally have been so slammed with work that I've barely had time to breathe in the past 3 weeks.
I was able to relax a little bit on Monday only because I called out due to extremely bad sciatic pain. I'm almost at double digit weeks!! I heard the real heartbeat this week...it was around 150-160 bpm and it was so magical :) I'm also starting to look at what my work options are for after the baby is here. I don't think my job situation is sustainable the way it is, I have an hour and a half commute each way on a good day and this month has been closer to 2 hours each way. I just don't see me continuing to work here and also be able to enjoy my life and beautiful baby.

Sandy I don't know what time you have to be there but good luck today.
Colette I'm glad he turned.

Brittney- great news about the HB! I seriously can't believe you're almost 10 weeks. That's insane.

Sandy I am so excited for you! Can't wait for an update!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->