TTC and Beyond!

Sorry to hear it was rough and he's in NICU Sandy. So glad things are looking good though!

Congrats sandy!!! I'm sorry that te delivery was so rough, but so happy for you and your little man :)

Hi girls. Did any of you have really swollen lady parts towards the end of your pregnancy?

Oh good, I thought it was just me! Where I had the episiotomy really hurts and inside looks a bit purple. I hope it looks normal after delivery.

My midwife mentioned vaginal varicose veins. I googled it and it's apparent quite common!

Men certainly do get the easy end of this! I'm sooooo ready to meet baby now

We are home and adjusting to each other. I am scared out of my freaking mind right about now. Hubby is amazing. I feel lousy. He is such a blessing, but I'm scared lol.

I think it's normal to be scared, but I'm glad you both got to go home.

We are home and adjusting to each other. I am scared out of my freaking mind right about now. Hubby is amazing. I feel lousy. He is such a blessing, but I'm scared lol.

Totally normal, you will NEVER stop worrying. It's natural, your his Mum.

So glad your both home, so happy for you. What did you call him? How much did he weigh?

Last night was rough. Bad. He hardly slept. At all. If we set him down, he screams. Finally hubby held him in the recliner and they fell asleep there for a couple hours . I feel like I am doing something erong. He c was that way this morning, too. If he's in his car seat he seems better though. We shall see.

He's probably just adapting to the outside world, give it time and he will settle . Can't wait to see a piccy

Glad you guys are home! Sorry you had a rough night :hugs: It will get better. <3

Congrats sandy!!! So sorry you had a tough delivery, but he's here!! Sounds like he's just adjusting!

Sandy can we get a picture? Or can you join our Facebook group if that is easier?

Glad you guys are home and I'm sure it takes some adjusting for them

Sandy -y coworker said her daughter only would sleep in a car seat..so she let her for a week...right next to her in the bed room.

Oh Nikki - so they think that if it is a pituitary tumo that it's an ACTH producing tumor and the only treatment is removal. I talked with neurosurgery today and they confirmed it. Ugh. Say a prayer that there's no tumor at all and it's just a fluke....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->