TTC and Beyond!

Oh Sandy, don't forget being postpartum, you're all very hormonal <3 You're not doing anything wrong at all. It's just all new for him. Bright. Loud. Open. Colder. Birth is a shock to our little babes and some adapt easier than others.

I remember our first night home with Hannah nearly 2.5 years ago. OH was in bed because he had work in the morning and Hannah WOULD NOT SLEEP. I was so tired. We were breast-feeding and I didn't know what I was doing so it was painful and I was physically and emotionally and mentally drained. OH woke up around 4am to me kneeling over a screaming and crying Hannah on the floor and I was crying uncontrollably with snot and tears streaming down my face and onto her lol. He let me get 2 hours or so of sleep until her next feeding but still. It was ROUGH. She was a colicky baby and had reflux issues as well so that was a contributing factor but some babies just don't adjust as quickly or as well as others. You're both still learning so much about each other and it'll take some time to figure out what he needs/wants and to get into a routine. You'll be fine mama. We've all been in your shoes.

Oh Sandy, Congrats!! I'm glad he's here, and home...sorry you had a rough delivery though. Give yourself some credit mama!

Rachel, I hope you get some answers about DH...I'll be praying for you guys!

Sandy- the first few nights/weeks are so hard. Just keep snuggling and it will get better!!

Hope you get some answers Rachel!

Just got a call from doc...prolactin levels are in normal range!! Now dh is taking pills and I need AF... Then soon we can try. However, since AF still hasn't come I'd like it to wait til after vaca!

Anyone want to play a game? This is how it works ... I'll ask a question. The next person to post on this thread should answer the question and ask their own question and keep going...just shut me up if u don't wanna play.. I'll start...

the person below me wants a new car?

Yes I want a new car! As much as I love the truck diesel is expensive.
The person below me loves shoes.

I think shoes are cute but I wouldn't say I love them lol.

The person below me watches sons of anarchy

Nope. In the us. Bb I think ur our only other country.

the person below me can't sleep because their dh is snoring!?

Nope. And even if he did, I wouldn't hear it because I sleep like a rock!

The person below me wants to see a picture of Sandys baby?

Oh this is fun! I like to EAT baked goods...but i wouldnt say I like to bake since I'm no good at it lol

The person below me is excited for fall :)

...side note question, When did you ladies start your registry?

I am I am!!! Love pumpkin and apple stuff! We r going apple picking in Oct.

the person below me hates flying.

For the first time, ever, I think I'm excited for fall! Pumpkin picking, pretty leaves, talk boots, scarves...Halloween!!!

What kind of candy can the person below me absolutely not resist??

Brittney-started registry as soon as we knew what we were having!

Skittles!
Oh and I love flying.
I don't feel the best I've been battling a headache off and on for the last few days. Now my throat hurts. I just want to go to bed.
The person below me loves chocolate

Katrina where r u in you cycle? Testing soon?

love chocolate!!! The person below me has had sex in public?

Haha yes I have &#128513;&#128563;
Omg am I next to have a baby? It seems everyone's babies are nearly here and we're onto round 2.

The person below me loves Harry potter

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"