TTC and Beyond!

No af has come and gone. I am CD 9, I think I'm just battling a little bug or something. Dh thinks it's funny because I never drink caffeine but trying to get rid of the headache I've been downing Pepsi. Then running to the restroom all night. I don't think it's funny at all.
I don't like Harry potter much.
The person below me has a dog.

No dog.

DHs test results came back today and it seems that he does have cushings. Secondary to a tumor. Gotta have an MRI and more tests. Just waiting for them to be scheduled.

The person below me is starving!

I hope he gets his appointment soon. Hugs sent your way Rachel. I'm thinking of you guys often.

Think of dh Rachel. So sorry! I hope the tumor is too small to see so they leave it alone.

not starving, my aunt-in-law just made a feast. I lost 10lbd before our trip and probably gained it all back!

person below me sleeps naked?

:hugs: Rachel. Hoping for good results with the MRI.

Katrina are you doing another cycle of NTNP?

Colette- Pretty sure you're next!!! So exciting!

Hope Sandy is doing good!!

I sleep naked in the Summer, it gets sooooo hot here. Been sleeping in pj shorts and my nursing bra though since i'd just leak everywhere if I slept naked now lol.

The person below me has traveled out of the country.

Sure we don't really have a plan for this cycle just going with the flow I guess. I will be going to the re shortly after my next cycle starts.
Yes I have, I love traveling.
The person below me likes music.

Rachel, praying for you still, hope the MRI gives you good results.

Katrina, keeping my fx'd for this cycle for you :)

Sandy, hope you and your little guy are adjusting easily...can we see a pic??

Collette, how many weeks are you? Any signs of labor?

AFM, 11 weeks today and day 1 of being 25 ;) I originally had big plans of a party for my 25th birthday but I spent the day yesterday lounging around and taking a nap because I'm so stinking tired lol. I am really excited though because I picked up this free stroller on Wednesday on the side of the road in the town I work in(its a really wealthy town) and turns out its in pretty good condition just needs a good cleaning and its a Bugaboo which goes for about $900!!!

I like music! The person below me is excited that its FRIDAY!!

Happy birthday Brittney!

I am excited it's Friday because I am off and I don't go back till Monday!

Happy birthday! I hope you had a lovely day.
We don't have any plans for the weekend, minus I work tomorrow. Today I'm filing out transfer of care from my local hospital to the re. I also am going to clean my house, my brother is here for the weekend. We are moving a dining table and desk into our house. :)

Happy birthday Brittany! Glad I flew out of Chicago yesterday and not today!

Rachel praying hubby is ok.
Brittney happy birthday.
I'm 37 weeks now, had some period type pain the past couple of days but nothing major. Seeing the midwife on mon so hoping she tells me baby is engaged.
Have a good weekend girls

Thanks Ladies...I had a great day yesterday :)

Have a great weekend everyone, I can never really get on here on the weekends.

Tonight was the wedding with the babysitters. Dh and I decided a few days ago we would take Alia to the sitters. Well we went to the room they were in and we couldn't even pick out the sitters from the kids being babysat. Maybe the girls r 13 years old. We decided at that moment we weren't leaving Alia with them.

Lol Nikki it's not funny but it reminded me of work yesterday. Someone asked when I worked I told them Wednesday and Saturday. They replied "Wednesday after school?" I about died :haha: he seriously thought I was 18.

Alia did well, until about 730pm when she was ready for bed time. So we left after dinner. It was in Phoenix, which had crazy hurricane weather and it was an outside wedding. So we were ready to go ourselves anyways. Driving home we were inches away from getting hit by a drunk driver.

Glad alia did well and you made it back safe. I hate drunks
I went to a play yesterday it was awesome and fun even though it was late. We left after I got done with work.
I think we need some baby pictures

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->