Ttc and bye bye sex drive?!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by LittleMum, Oct 3, 2013.

1. LittleMum

LittleMum Mum to 22 mth old and ttc

Hmmmmm not a very good combination as you can probably imagine but I seem to of completely gone off sex?!
    We've just moved house so things have been a bit hectic but to be honest my drives never really returned to what it was since having DD.
    I think a lot of it has to do with being a stay at home mum and feeling like all I do everyday is clean up after everyone else but hey that's life and I chose for it to be this was as dont want to put DD into a nursery etc yet.
    I just really don't know what's got into me, pretty sure that this isn't the best way to conceive haha.
    Am I the only one? :(

2. Destiny08

Destiny08 Well-Known Member

definitely not. im also a stay at home mom, and my sex drive has never gone back to where it was pre-DD lol and yea...dtd just seems like a chore atm. I'd rather sleep for the most part! i mean i want to...not only for the baby but also cos well..my husbands pretty hot lol but i get into bed and im just like....unghhhhh :haha:

3. Destiny08

Destiny08 Well-Known Member

haha my DD is an August 2011 baby. so not too much older than yours! here's hoping someone can tell us it gets better lol

4. ricschick

ricschick Proud mummy of 6!

I no how you feel as I have 4 lol (so we must have done it at some stage) im tired once in bed so maybe try and fit it in in the morning or have a date night, sometimes when im not really in the mood dh changes that!:blush::haha: sometimes it just takes and bit of planning and effort once you've had kids! :hugs:

5. miana

miana TTC #1

While I'm not a mum I do know what you mean about the loss of sex drive. After I've ovulated I pretty much can't be bothered lol. It's not because we're TTC and once I've ovulated there's no point, I just don't feel in the mood. I do "make an effort though"......best solution I have found is morning sex ha ha.
    Kind of gets it out if the way and keeps hubby happy for another day or two lol.
    Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy it too :)