Ttc and bye bye sex drive?!

LittleMum

Mum to 22 mth old and ttc
Reaction score
Hmmmmm not a very good combination as you can probably imagine but I seem to of completely gone off sex?!
We've just moved house so things have been a bit hectic but to be honest my drives never really returned to what it was since having DD.
I think a lot of it has to do with being a stay at home mum and feeling like all I do everyday is clean up after everyone else but hey that's life and I chose for it to be this was as dont want to put DD into a nursery etc yet.
I just really don't know what's got into me, pretty sure that this isn't the best way to conceive haha.
Am I the only one? :(

definitely not. im also a stay at home mom, and my sex drive has never gone back to where it was pre-DD lol and yea...dtd just seems like a chore atm. I'd rather sleep for the most part! i mean i want to...not only for the baby but also cos well..my husbands pretty hot lol but i get into bed and im just like....unghhhhh :haha:

haha my DD is an August 2011 baby. so not too much older than yours! here's hoping someone can tell us it gets better lol

I no how you feel as I have 4 lol (so we must have done it at some stage) im tired once in bed so maybe try and fit it in in the morning or have a date night, sometimes when im not really in the mood dh changes that!:blush::haha: sometimes it just takes and bit of planning and effort once you've had kids! :hugs:

While I'm not a mum I do know what you mean about the loss of sex drive. After I've ovulated I pretty much can't be bothered lol. It's not because we're TTC and once I've ovulated there's no point, I just don't feel in the mood. I do "make an effort though"......best solution I have found is morning sex ha ha.
Kind of gets it out if the way and keeps hubby happy for another day or two lol.
Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy it too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->