TTC and confused!

Rachel56789

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Im new to this site and this is my first post

Iv been off the pill for 7 months now. My husband and I have been TTC for 3 months. When I came off the pill my periods were regular straight away. The first month we tried I believe I had a chemical pregnancy because I had inplantation cramps and spotting about a week before my period was due, did a test a few days before period and got a faint positive, but got quite a heavy period around 4 days after i was due. Last month my period was 2 weeks late. This month I am already a week late, had a few pms symptoms but no period. Did a test to be sure and it was neg. What is happening?!

I get this a lot myself, a few years back I was diagnosed with PCOS which can cause trouble getting PG, late periods, and early miscarriages or chemical pregnancies are very common with it. Perhaps you should get tested just to be on the safe side or do a little research to see if it sounds like what you're experiencing

Your periods also could be messed up from the chemical- I had a chemical pg last year around this time, and the next two maybe three periods were just funky. I wasn't convinced that I had actually had the chemical pregnancy because of all the weird symptoms I had and swore I was actually pregnant.
I would just wait for this period to come and go. Are you tracking anything (using OPK? BBT?) That may give you a little insight if you aren't. And if it happens again next month, maybe visit the Dr. Everything was normal with me when I went to get a check up, and my dr said that sometimes periods just get out of whack, especially if you are stressed about it.
Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->