TTC and Dute date could end up being sister's wedding

WantingababyF

Reaction score
Hi All,
Hubby and I have been TTC no2 for 1year. I am currently on cycle 7 of Letrozole finally last cycle I ovulated but no luck.
Is it selfish if we continue to TTC this month even though it would put my due date during my sister's wedding week?
Her wedding is a 2 hour plane ride away.
The thought of postponing is killing me, but then again I love my sister.
In such a dilemma !

its not selfish at all, you do what you want! Just consider the fact you won't be able to fly when you're almost at your due date (I'm sure most airlines don't allow this to happen whether you have pregnancy related problems or not) so you could potentially miss your sisters wedding, such a difficult situation to be in! Good luck to you x

Personally I'd still try, if it happens then wonderful. I'm not 100% sure when you're allowed to fly during your 3rd tri anyway, so to be sure you'd make the wedding your probably talking about having to wait 2 or 3 cycles...
Are you able to drive to the wedding venue, even a drive over a couple of days with a nice hotel stop?

I think I am leaning towards still trying. I have started taking my tablets, so I still have the option.
It is an 18 hour drive, so it is possible with a stop over, I have done it before. Although I didn't have a baby then who will be 2 at the time.
Our domestic airline we can fly till the end of the 40th week with clearance from the OBGYN, not sure how game I would be for this.
I'm thinking to let the chips fall where they may, and if it is meant to be then so be it.

I personally don't think it's selfish to continue ttc. I'm sure your sister would understand if you are pregnant and due the same week a her wedding. I think if you are able to fly 2 hr than drive 18 hr that would be easier on you if you do get pregnant this cycle. I personally wouldn't travel so close to my due date though. I have a history of preterm labor and mine are FAST. I hope you get your bfp soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->