TTC and our OH...

Fiore

Reaction score
I think my OH is loving all this baby making, I recon it makes him feel more manly to think "right, finished working hard for the day now I'm going to go home impregnate my woman, make her scream in in the process then put my feet up and open a beer whilst she cooks my tea!"

He's refusing to get drawn into the name discussion but I'm certain he's feeling more macho than ever... and when the BFP comes along he will be even more man than ever, along the lines of: "I'm a man with swimming swimmers and all, :happydance: "!!!

He was a bit unsure at first but now he's loving it :D

How is everyone elses OH finding all this TTC?

LOL! This made me giggle....
I dont think my OH feels like that...He wants a baby but doesnt want to do the hard work to get one!! ;) My OH is one of the lazy ones lol x

:laugh2:

Brilliant! Yes my DH is loving it too.. but during my last Ov time he actually had to refuse me once (NEVER happened before!!) because he was just so tired and absolutely shattered bless him!

At the moment my DH is working long days, so all he thinks about in the evenings is sleep! :sleep: To take the pressure off him I'm charting, so we only have to BD at my most fertile time (not that I wouldn't mind a bit of lovin' just for the fun of it mind!)

Last month we thought it was 'our month' and he was really quite disappointed when I wasn't, which makes it feel kinda special, as I know that he wants this as much as I do.

I think he's also come to the realisation that it doesn't just happen at the drop of a hat. Finally! :roll:

I think he's also come to the realisation that it doesn't just happen at the drop of a hat. Finally! :roll:

Ugh! Mine did too. Last night I said to him that I noticed lots of BnB friends graduating to 1st tri and how I felt left alone.

He said to me "we're gonna get it done sweetie...you'll be there soon" and then he woke me up this morning to dtd. He has a low drive so I considered this to a be an extra special bd.

my dh said that ttc makes him feel like a man too... lol... i think he found it exhausting last cycle but this month i've just finished my period and he keeps asking "is today a babymaking day?" so cute :) i know he's super excited to have a baby and has started pointing out cute babies to me when we're out... he's going to be such a great dad and i'm so proud that he is super excited to be a stay at home dad too!! he doesn't make enough to justify paying day care right now and i think we're both pretty excited about the prospect of our kids being raised by a stay at home parent... yay!!

MY OH gets all like that, when we go out pointing out all the cute babies, and same when we go past baby clothes. When i came on my period today i could see the sadness :( i felt so bad

Mine never turns it down... he's pretty happy with my pre-O thru O phase! By the end of those 2 weeks or so, I need a break though! :)

It took me a few years of cajoling to convince my dh that having a baby was something we should do and he likes to say I finally wore him down. He seems to be looking forward to being a dad but still has the same old fears he had before (not enough money, etc). I try not to go on too much about it to him (very hard to do) cuz it makes him nervous and uncomfortable sometimes.

I try not to go on too much about it to him (very hard to do) cuz it makes him nervous and uncomfortable sometimes.

I know what you mean, my OH is like that too. He's enjoying being pounced on for BD every other night (although I think it's starting to hurt him now, poor thing!) but all baby discussions are banned from the house! It's killing me, I want to talk to him about it all, I want to verbally guide him through changing nappies and decide on how we are going to raise this child!

Brilliant! Yes my DH is loving it too.. but during my last Ov time he actually had to refuse me once (NEVER happened before!!) because he was just so tired and absolutely shattered bless him!

My OH has tried to refuse me before :winkwink:

Last month we thought it was 'our month' and he was really quite disappointed when I wasn't, which makes it feel kinda special, as I know that he wants this as much as I do.

I feel so certain that this will be our month, I have a horrid feeling that I'm in for a big disapointment though :( All the other girls are talking about their symptoms but I don't seem to have any except for a fluttering in my tummy which I suspect is wind plus a shortish sharp pain in my left knocker at work today which is probably down to wearing rubbish bras!

Sex refusal from DH is a new thing in our house since TTC!! He can't take the pace!! Lol x
:haha:

Sex refusal from DH is a new thing in our house since TTC!! He can't take the pace!! Lol x
:haha:

These poor men have dreamt about us wanting sex every hour on the hour since they met us, now the reality dawns lol xxx

These poor men have dreamt about us wanting sex every hour on the hour since they met us, now the reality dawns lol xxx

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: This is so true. Last cycle my DH was worn out BEFORE ovulation! He just couldn't keep up!

Last cycle my DH was worn out BEFORE ovulation! He just couldn't keep up!

Haha!! Call themselves studs? Pffft! I bet all the tea in china that when we're huffing and puffing trying to push out a LO that they turn around and say: "now you know how I felt!" and we will use it as the perfect excuse to poke them square in the nose :D Pregnancy is soooo romantic lol xxx

ha ha. Yes it makes my oh feel more manly. He loves the idea of impregnating me. He is always asking me what else can I do, Are there medicines I can take. He's so excited. I just hope it happens soon as we are both excited and bless his heart when the witch shows dh kinda blames himself and i have to tell him this is only our second month officially.

Our first month trying DH was enjoying it but now we are 8 months down the track its really just exhausting and disappointing and the fertile time is slowly but surely becoming something we dread.....sounds bad i know but it has honestly gotten harder and harder as the months go by, so i hope you get your bfp soon, good luck :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->