TTC at 41

Yeah think it’s not happening now as I seem to be bleeding more and have some cramps . We will try again. Does anyone know what happens in terms of hormones when this happens? I mean, will i just end up having a normal cycle now? Once the bleeding stops will I ovulate as I normally do in other cycles?

Hi... I’m sorry to see how it’s turned out this month. After my chemicals I’ve ovulated as normal taking day 1 of bleeding and CD 1.

I am 40 and ttc too. I’m not listening to statistics and just getting on with it. I’m 10dpo today but have no tests till Saturday when the ones I ordered arrived.

good luck for next month.

Hi, thank you . I am sad but I’m just going to move forward and hope that we are lucky in the future. I am with you about not listening to statistics, just see what happens. With each new cycle there is opportunity . Hope that you get a peak Opk soon and go on to get a bfp. Best wishes and baby dust

Hi, so very sorry.

I was hoping your line would get darker. Depending on how early the loss is you can go right back into your cycle.

My last loss which was yeara ago took almost 6weeks because hcg kept growing after bleeding and no pregnancy good be foun in uterus. So I received two methotrexate shots and got down to an hcg of less than 5.

But I was getting strong lines while bleeding and even after I stopped.

Fx your body bounces back fast though I know mentally it may take a bit. Big hugs

Hello, thank you for your thoughtful comments and for sharing your own experience. I am so sorry that you had to experience a loss.
I don’t think my HCG levels are high at all as I only got a very faint positive on the pregnancy test at 16dpo and then unfortunately I began to bleed on 17dpo. That has continued and has been just like a normal period for me. I have been using LH strips the last few days, to monitor and I haven’t noticed any line. Today is CD5 and the bleeding appeared to stop, which correlates with my usual periods. I’m really hoping that I ovulate as usual this month and hopefully get a bfp. It’s hard as I’m worried it will happen again but I feel optimistic about continuing TTC. I have read some information that says that after a chemical pregnancy your fertility can be very high. So who knows.
Thank you again for sharing and best wishes to you.

Thank you and I've heard the same.

I think about cd 7 or 8 you might start to see hints of a line on your LH strips. Normally mine start to pick up better at cd 10.

Please keep us posted on how its going. I need to get more LH strips as it looks like I will be going into a new cycle by the weekend.

Fx for you!!!

So, today is CD14 and I normally get a peak opk today. I’m not sure if that will happen this month though because of the chemical last month? Anyway, we DTD last night and fingers crossed I get a peak opk soon.

I say just go for it until a temp change or clear shift in opk say not yo. Every other day will cover your fertile window nicely.

77865F5F-4AF7-43C2-A5FD-64D1BAC76BAC.jpeg So I got a peak opk now. Going to dtd tomorrow as we did it last night already. Fingers crossed.

I am 12dpo today and I think I’m out for this month. I brought the Ava fertility bracelet and began using it 9dpo and as you see on the chart my temperature dropped 10dpo and 11dpo although, it has risen this morning 12dpo. I think it means probably my period will come. I was hoping I might be lucky this cycle after the chemical last cycle. However, I’m enjoying gathering data on the Ava bracelet and hopefully it’ll give loads of accurate information after a couple of months of use :)731FDFCB-118E-449F-BF79-E4F629FC03D7.png

I'm sorry u had a chemical hon.
Good luck I hope u get ure forever BFP soon.

I'm sorry AF arrived :(
Good luck for this cycle

Sorry AF arrived. Good luck this cycle

Sorry AF arrived. Fingers crossed for this cycle.

So, update. As you know I have an ava bracelet now anyway, my period started 29th may and ava predicted my period as coming this Thursday just gone CD29. I was fully expecting my period because of ava predicting it and having temp drops from dpo 14. I was so exhausted on Friday and I wanted the period to come as I have swimming sessions booked in and just assumed I was late. Today I have a temp rise and no AF so I thought I should take a test and it’s a BFP!! Shocked. I just feel this will be another miscarriage. Due to the temp drops. Anyway I will attach photo of BFP today is DPO 16 . I also attach my ava data for this month. Any ideas about this? What do you think?

F9D4E5C9-F9B8-4882-900D-E33C239AF2B3.png 0794135B-CB86-43D7-9930-C9CA0F214610.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->