TTC at 41

Congrats!!! That’s such a strong line! It’s darker than the control! Fingers crossed for you

That's a amazing BFP congratulations

Yay! Congratulations! Fantastic line :D

Thank you
I did a clear-blue test today that shows the weeks and it says 2-3 weeks, which correlates with when I ovulated. So far so good

could be - did for me but I also did IVF and transferred 2 embryos so it was on the radar already! You also get extra special care for being over 40 - have you gone to the Dr yet? Good luck!! Watching over here with envy! :)

Hi, yeah I’ve spoken to my Gp and because I had a rare disease caused by a tumour in my brain tumour which thankfully was removed last year, I have some other health conditions, diabetes 2 and adrenal insufficiency meaning I am currently steroid dependant. My consultant told me after my operation that it was ok for me to try. I and nearly 7 weeks now and the last few days I’ve been so sick and nauseous!! I’ve been referred to Queen Charlottes in Hammersmith as I have quite a complicated condition and being over 40, I actually turned 42 at the end of May. I just hope things will be ok. Hope that all of us are blessed with beautiful healthy babies :)

you're in the thick of it now!! I'm so excited for you! (and I'm envious b/c our family is complete after I had the boys, but I very much loved being pregnant with them and would do it again in a heartbeat - I'm just a lurker now!) :)

Ah,thank you :) . I am only 7 weeks, so I’m aware I’m far from out of the woods. I have had miscarriages so I’m quite cautious to get excited at the moment. Just keeping my fingers crossed.

So an update, unfortunately looks as though I’m having a miscarriage. The baby was measuring at 6 week instead of 8, there was a heartbeat. After my scan yesterday I had to go to A and E as I started cramping and bleeding. I have a urine infection which I am now taking antibiotics for. I have a scan either Sunday or Monday, but I think I will have lost this one :-(, In that case I will have a D and C at the hospital. It’s so hard :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->