TTC baby #1

Liz41395

Reaction score
First post on here. I just got married August 22nd and last month I was 4 days late and thought I was pregnant but it turned out I read the test wrong :( I think since moving out of my moms house my cycle has changed from a 28 day to a 32 day cycle. I'm currently on cd20 and using OPKs and all negative so far. It's tourtuer waiting on a smiley face! anyways my DH isn't all that interested in knowing all about it but he wants a baby so bad! I would love to have someone to talk to about all of this!

Hi Liz41395,

I am also TTC Baby #1. I got married April 25th. I've been looking for a TTC buddy and we seem to be in the same boat. DH and I decided we wanted to start TTC. I went off BCP August 16th and started to BD unprotected this week. I'm on CD 8. DH doesn't like hearing about any of this TTC stuff either.

Hi Liz

Also TTC #1. Not married just yet but my doc told me in April he thought it was best I start trying because my baby maker is not working so well for it's age (I am 26 with stage 3 endometriosis). We are now 7 months down the line and I am so grateful we got started because so many obstacles have been revealed if we had waited we would surely have been too late!

Would love to have a chat! OH is not too interested in the gory stuff either although I just about pin his ear back with nonsense about implantation and the ins and outs of my vagina lol

Hi :wave:

I'd love to buddy up :D
Although we're not planning we're more NTNP - but hoping loads.
I need to get ready for work right now, so I better keep this short. Feel free to read my *new* journal - link in sig :D
Saying that though, I don't know how often I'm going to come on B&B - so bear with me :D

Hey Liz, you need to start a journal!

We're almost in the same boat; married in early September and started TTC as soon as I was done my pack of pills. Zero luck so far, but we've only just started Cycle two. Come visit in my journal and tag me when you have your own!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->