TTC baby #2 and would love some buddies :)

Missy.

Mum to 2 boys, a girl & an angel <3
Reaction score
Hey ladies :flower:

I'm currently TTC baby #2 and looking for a few buddies. We already have a 7 month old daughter and would love to give her a sibling asap.

I'm on CD 1 of a 33 day cycle and would love a few buddies to help keep me positive and to swap symptoms with :) anyone interested? x

:hi: were ttc2 also, ive a 15mth old and been ttc2 since april with an early mc in july :cry: ( oh bday aswell :cry: ) x

bring on the :bfp::bfp::bfp:

Aw hun, I'm so sorry and what a time for it to happen :hugs:

I agree bring on the bfps :) x x

I am on cd 3. Last cycle was 26 days. I am on my 2nd cycle after getting off the depo shot. I'm praying my cycle will be normal enough to get a BFP this month!!! This will be baby #3 for me. My daughter is 7 years and my son is 2. I also have a 3 yr old step son!

Oh good luck then hun. I'm also on my second cycle, crossing my fingers for a BFP this month :) x

Hi all, may i join u? I'm ttc #2 also. We already have a 16 month old daughter. I came off the pill in August so we could try and AF joined me then but I havent seen her since. Im on CD 47 at the mo which is so frustrating as we just want to start trying again and get that BFP!

Hi all, can I join plz, I'm on my 2nd cycle of TTC, fingers crossed xxx

LM2104 - Oh god that must be frustrating. My cycles are quite long varying at about 33 days so I know how frustrating it can be having to wait, I hate it. :hugs: Hope you get your af or a nice suprise soon! x x

peaches1978 - Of course you can hun, anyone is welcome :) I've got my fingers crossed for you, let us know how your getting on. x x

LM2104 - Oh god that must be frustrating. My cycles are quite long varying at about 33 days so I know how frustrating it can be having to wait, I hate it. :hugs: Hope you get your af or a nice suprise soon! x x

peaches1978 - Of course you can hun, anyone is welcome :) I've got my fingers crossed for you, let us know how your getting on. x x

Thanks Missy, I accepted your friend request, I think lol, do I need to add you or am I showing as ur friend, it got a bit confusing!! doesn't take much xxxx:flower:

HI all, how is everyone? I still have no sign of anything happening, even tried some disgusting parsley tea to bring af on. Im starting to worry something is wrong now im on CD 50!! has this ever happened to anyone?

peaches1978 - You accepted my friend request so your added as my friend hun :) x

LM2104 - Don't worry hun I had a ridiculously long cycle the last time I came off the pill, it's just your hormones readjusting. I've never tried parsley tea but it sounds disgusting lol. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->