TTC baby 2. Buddy's wanted.

Rainbowsprite

Reaction score
:flower: I'm a one tuber ttc 2 and would love to buddy up with some of you girls to help me NOT to go insane.

I'm 33/DH 35 with a DD of almost 4yrs. We've been sloppily trying - more NTNP since January, but had a chat over last week and have decided to bump up the trying to the next level.

I bought a charting book and basal thermometer to start using when I get my next period shortly. Will try and start using it now so I'm used to it.

So, who's in for some chat, fun and giggles to keep our heads above water when all seems lost??? :shrug: :winkwink:

Hello!
I am TTC #2, however we have been TTC for over 2 years!!!!
I'm 22 and DH is 23. My DD is 3 :)
I would love to buddy up with someone. where are you at in your cycle? I am 8 DPO, so I will test in 6 days, but I think we missed it this cycle. We were moving and hubby was sick, so probably moving on to next cycle.
:dust:

I am 27 trying to concieve for 20 months!!! Daughter is 4 and concieved her on bc on cycle day 1:( I was hoping this last cycle was the one would love some good buddies who understand what I am going through :hugs:

I am 27 trying to concieve for 20 months!!! Daughter is 4 and concieved her on bc on cycle day 1:( I was hoping this last cycle was the one would love some good buddies who understand what I am going through :hugs:

Hello!!!!!!!! I'm sorry it has taken you so long for number two. Same here. DD was conceived on our first month trying :cloud9: and now we are on Cycle 26!:cry: Where are you at in your cycle? Wishing you lots of :dust: and praying for a soon :BFP:

Im 9 DPO, so hoping this will be our month. But i highly doubt it.

I know how you feel I try to be optimistic but it's hard

Hello ladies and thanks so much for the response - I was half expecting to be lingering here on my own for a while.

CD: 20.

Sorry you have been trying for so long monofon08 - would deffo like to buddy up even if there is only a few days difference with the cycles?!

Hang on in there KasB - you've done it once and I have faith you'll do it again.

I promised myself I'd start temping today to get used to it but had a rough nights sleep and had to go to have my eyes sorted today.

What have you both done today then, weekend plans?

Do any of you two have a diary etc?

Hello ladies and thanks so much for the response - I was half expecting to be lingering here on my own for a while.

CD: 20.

Sorry you have been trying for so long monofon08 - would deffo like to buddy up even if there is only a few days difference with the cycles?!

Hang on in there KasB - you've done it once and I have faith you'll do it again.

I promised myself I'd start temping today to get used to it but had a rough nights sleep and had to go to have my eyes sorted today.

What have you both done today then, weekend plans?

Do any of you two have a diary etc?

Hi! Definitely would love to buddy up. I have been promising to temp for 15 months and still can never do it the entire month:dohh:, so don't feel bad :) Today has been a long long day, it was payday, so I had to get some grocery shopping done. DD is driving me nuts today :haha: but you gotta love toddlers. :) Taking my little one to the circus this weekend but that's about it. how bout you?
I started using a diary after we had our second MC it has really helped!

Definitely would love to buddy up. I have been promising to temp for 15 months and still can never do it the entire month:dohh:, so don't feel bad :) Today has been a long long day, it was payday, so I had to get some grocery shopping done. DD is driving me nuts today :haha: but you gotta love toddlers. :) Taking my little one to the circus this weekend but that's about it. how bout you?
I started using a diary after we had our second MC it has really helped!

:flower: I'll have to check out your diary then, not sure about starting one myself yet - I just ramble on!

I've been off work relaxing for a week n half and returned back today :( Only I had my little one with me as her Nanny is sick. Also had to go to eye dr at silly o'clock. Thankfully she's sleeping and I can relax for the weekend.

Oh, the circus is in town by us too. Where are you based?

[/QUOTE]:flower: I'll have to check out your diary then, not sure about starting one myself yet - I just ramble on!

I've been off work relaxing for a week n half and returned back today :( Only I had my little one with me as her Nanny is sick. Also had to go to eye dr at silly o'clock. Thankfully she's sleeping and I can relax for the weekend.

Oh, the circus is in town by us too. Where are you based?[/QUOTE]

:flower: definitely try the diary. I was able to talk to DH, but when he wasn't available I had no one to talk to. And Although he listens I can tell that all the TTC talk drives him crazy, maybe even overwhelms him. :(

I stay home, but to be honest I sometimes wish I could go to work just a few days :blush: I need to make an eye appointment, am on my last set of contacts lol.

I am located in Colorado. Where are you? US, UK?

No news yet the witch left today ready to start trying!!! How about you?

Running to Walmart for a test tonight when hubby comes home from work. My chest is really really sore and I'm running a temperature. I however NEVER take my BBT so I don't know if i'm just sick. I've had a migraine all day. Probably PMS, because I have had some slight tugging behind my C-section scar.
Glad AF is over, get to :sex: :winkwink:
Do you temp? Or just use OPK's? Wishing you tons of :dust: Praying this is ALL three of our :bfp:

I do bbt, opk, cm, cp, and preseed!!! It's a lot but hopefully it will pay off! How did the test go and what cycle day r u?

Hey,
i'm on CD 29 today and :bfn:, but my doc called and on Thursday I have an appointment to start getting my Metformin prescription. So I am REALLY hopeful now. Hoping it will help me out. I havn't gotten AF yet guess its my PCOS acting up again.

Hi ladies, so sorry about not being around Im run off my feet with work and study!

Erm, I'm CD26, had a few twinges the past couple of days.
Have got a god awful pain between my breast bone and mid stomach every time I eat or drink anything and whoosing in there too. TMI have had Diarrhoea the past 3 days and I feel very wet underneath all day!

Will hold out 2 more days though as I'm not convinced and I don't want to waste any of my short chance on a stick!

Fingers crossed for us all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck to y'all both I am at cd8 so I have a while:(

Hi Girls!

I'm out :/

CD:1 for me. At least now I can get on with temping.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x

Hi Girls!

I'm out :/

CD:1 for me. At least now I can get on with temping.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x

I'm out too CD 3 for me today, however my doc started my Metformin! And I have lost 5 lbs in 3 days :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Praying this coming month will be our BFP! And hey stay positive that this will be your month! We can do this ladies! Let's get those BFP's before christmas. :thumbup::thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->