TTC baby 2. Buddy's wanted.

Hey all! I'm new to this and looking to join some buddy groups. I got my AF yesterday and have been trying for 3 months. I just started taking folic acid and my hubby has type 2 diabetes and takes 1 metformin a day? Do u know if this affects his sperm count?

Hello Canada!
I don't know if Metformin will affect his sperm count. I have heard that diabetes in itself affects sperm. I am on CD3 and also taking metformin. I have been trying 2 yrs now. I bet if you google it, you should be able to find out what the metformin does for men.
Wishing you the best
:dust:

Thank you for the information! I hope we can celebrate a BFP in. Month!

How we all doing ladies?

I'm menatl busy with work/study so apologies for not being around.

Also getting a bit of bedroom action too ;) Fingers crossed!!

How we all doing ladies?

I'm menatl busy with work/study so apologies for not being around.

Also getting a bit of bedroom action too ;) Fingers crossed!!

HI! :haha::haha: I've been getting action too, I am extremely proud of my hubby for putting his stress aside and giving it his all. :haha:

I've been slammed with school work and can barely keep up,and than my not so bright teacher forgot to email me the link to the midterm and it is already 4 days late! GRRR and after 3 emails no reply from her :shrug:

FX for you this cycle! What day are you on?

Hi ladies.x

How you all doing. Nice weekends?

CD: 9, for me. Not had much action the weekend, hoping to get me some tonight.
DH been talking about adoption from China - not so sure myself. I'd love to adopt but the process can be long and cruel and I'm not sure the finances would allow for that.

I haven't yet started with temping and I think it might be a little late in the cycle to do so but I'm goin to try for sure tomorrow and just keep tabs. Problem is I don't sleep in very long blocks of time!

Praying for lovely BFPs.x.x.x

Temping can be difficult!! Especially if you don't wake up at the same time every day I am in my tww:( it's hard to wait I am having weird hip pain but not sure if it means anything? Hopefully this will be our month!!

Temping can be difficult!! Especially if you don't wake up at the same time every day I am in my tww:( it's hard to wait I am having weird hip pain but not sure if it means anything? Hopefully this will be our month!!

TWW YAY! Hoping you get that BFP!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep us updated. i should be o'ing in about 3 days and my OPK's have been getting darker and darker :)

How is everyone else doing?

Hi ladies.x

How you all doing. Nice weekends?

CD: 9, for me. Not had much action the weekend, hoping to get me some tonight.
DH been talking about adoption from China - not so sure myself. I'd love to adopt but the process can be long and cruel and I'm not sure the finances would allow for that.

I haven't yet started with temping and I think it might be a little late in the cycle to do so but I'm goin to try for sure tomorrow and just keep tabs. Problem is I don't sleep in very long blocks of time!

Praying for lovely BFPs.x.x.x

Hey,
We have talked about adoption ourselves. I am originally from Germany, so we talked about going home to adopt a child, but I'm not sure how that all works. We are definitely continue to try on our own with fertility help until I'm done with college, than adoption might be a great option!

I don't know is CD 9 is to late. It may be because you won't get a nice average temperature. Do you use Fertility friend? It's great with temping and keeping track of it.

Praying you get that BFP!

Hey all! I'm new to this and looking to join some buddy groups. I got my AF yesterday and have been trying for 3 months. I just started taking folic acid and my hubby has type 2 diabetes and takes 1 metformin a day? Do u know if this affects his sperm count?

:flower:
HI Sorry I missed this earlier post.

well done for the Folic acid, I've still yet to buy mine :dohh:

Can't help you with the the metaformin though?! Have you managed to find out the answer yet?

Yeah, it sucks big time :D My job makes life kinds hectic and extremely stressful at times so I tend to not have long sleeping blocks. Just hoping i find out if I am actually ovulating, it would help if we need any assistance with conception!

Hi everyone!!!
YAY! Positive OPK last night and today!!!!! I'm soooooooo excited! made sure to :sex: Two days ago, yesterday, this morning, and going to do it tonight!!! Praying that :spermy: finds that egg, and that we get a sticky :baby:! TWW is going to drive me crazy. :haha:

How are we doing ladies? Where are you at in your cycle?

Hey,
We have talked about adoption ourselves. I am originally from Germany, so we talked about going home to adopt a child, but I'm not sure how that all works. We are definitely continue to try on our own with fertility help until I'm done with college, than adoption might be a great option!

I don't know is CD 9 is to late. It may be because you won't get a nice average temperature. Do you use Fertility friend? It's great with temping and keeping track of it.

Hello :flower:

What day are you on now?

Germany is not far from where we are based at the moment!

I'm using ff at the moment and have kept temp 2 days this week.... I have been known to Ovulate as early as day 8 :wacko: and I have 28day cycles.

I had my dip on CD11 and BD that night and my temps are up now, so may have Ovulated early - hoping I have caught the egg ;) But in honesty don't know if I have really ov'd as haven't temped enough days to really!!!

This baby making business is so much hard work!! :hissy:

Hoping for the BFP's!!!! :flower:

Well I know I am a little late in responding but I would love to join you guys. I am TTC number 3. Never had problems until now. I am technically a week past the testing day but I am having trouble ovulating so my cycles are never regular. Going to the doctor in 2 weeks when he said he would probably start me on Clomid.

Hey,

What day are you on now?

I'm using ff at the moment and have kept temp 2 days this week.... I have been known to Ovulate as early as day 8 :wacko: and I have 28day cycles.

I had my dip on CD11 and BD that night and my temps are up now, so may have Ovulated early - hoping I have caught the egg ;) But in honesty don't know if I have really ov'd as haven't temped enough days to really!!!

How funny, I posted at the same time as you :) I'm CD 15.
Hoping you caught that egg!!!!!!!!! And omg I am going crazy with this baby making stuff :rofl:

Hey,

What day are you on now?

How funny, I posted at the same time as you :) I'm CD 15.
Hoping you caught that egg!!!!!!!!! And omg I am going crazy with this baby making stuff :rofl:

hahahaha! great minds think alike!

Fingers crossed for us.

I'm so crap at temping so I don't even know if I ov'd or not...My life is too crazy for this now. xxx lol.....

Just keep swimmin', just keep swimmin', just keep swimmin, swimmin, swimmin!

LOL, I Temped the first five days, than DD got a hold of my thermometer and I have yet to find it lol. Probably in the abbis she calls a toy box. ( soooo spoiled lol) :rofl:

I am now 3 DPO or possibly 2DPO, depends which OPK I should call positive. My chest hurts soooooooooooooooooooooooo bad!!!!!!! I can not even touch it and lots of CM. ( sorry TMI)

Have you tried using OPK's since you don't temp? It may make it easier to keep up on.

FX'ed for you this cycle. We all need to get those :bfp:

Well I know I am a little late in responding but I would love to join you guys. I am TTC number 3. Never had problems until now. I am technically a week past the testing day but I am having trouble ovulating so my cycles are never regular. Going to the doctor in 2 weeks when he said he would probably start me on Clomid.

WELCOME!!!

I did not have problems with number one, but after ( I gained some weight with DD) I got PCOS. Clomid didn't work for me, but it works GREAT for most people. So fingers crossed that it works for you! Make sure that they do blood work on you! It took me a year to convince them to do blood work. Also ask for an ultrasound to make sure your ovaries look okay. Hoping it turns out great for you and that nothing is wrong! :dust:

:flower: Good Luck.x.x.x

Momofone08 - How's it going?

My (.)(.) are killing me too. They've been heavy and sore for over a week now and I'm so tired and snappy. Not thinking anything other than PERIOD on way though as I'm usually this way all year round with moods ;) hahahaha

LADIES: How are you all doing my lovelies - what's the symptoms, what day's are you all at and are we all feeling GOOD and POSITIVE this MONTH???

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Momofone08 - How's it going?

My (.)(.) are killing me too. They've been heavy and sore for over a week now and I'm so tired and snappy. Not thinking anything other than PERIOD on way though as I'm usually this way all year round with moods ;) hahahaha

LADIES: How are you all doing my lovelies - what's the symptoms, what day's are you all at and are we all feeling GOOD and POSITIVE this MONTH???

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For some reason, i am feeling very positive this month. The sore boobs are getting worse. I am an H cup, yes I said H lol, and my bra is super tight. They are heavier, and I had little blood vessels burst. Really creamy cm, high soft closed cervix, moody ( i cried because DH's friend was ten minutes late for dinner), gassy so really hopeful.

Hopefully those boobs of yours are a great sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->