ttc baby #2 Ontario anyone???

agreeksmom

preggo
Reaction score
hey all im a married 25 year old with a year old boy named Sébastian im from london ontario anyone wanna be my buddy

i'm from ontario!!! but TTC number one, would love to be buddies!

hello! im from toronto :D TTC baby #1 id love to be buddies!!!

oh very good! got some yardwork done since the weather was FINALLY nice today now i'm relaxing, only been TTC for one month aha

I'm new to the forums and am from Mississauga. I need buddies.

we will join you SLH :)

feel free to tag along in my journal! xx

Hello Ladies, I'm from Brockville, ON (in between Ottawa and Kingston if you were wondering). I'm 24, DH is also 24, we are just starting our 3rd month TTC #1.

yay more ttc buddies! any plans for this weekend im hoping to relax with my husband have been working too much and need time to relax i know im not pregnant so im hoping to figure out next months ovulation times so i can try againn

We are planning to have my brother-in-law and his girlfriend over for a BBQ and then down to the river for fireworks on Friday. We always have a great time hanging out with them, so it should be a fun weekend. They both know that we are TTC, which makes it so much easier when I pass up alcohol, though I just finished with AF, so I'll probably be able to have 1 or 2 drinks on Friday. What have the rest of you got planned?

We are planning to have my brother-in-law and his girlfriend over for a BBQ and then down to the river for fireworks on Friday. We always have a great time hanging out with them, so it should be a fun weekend. They both know that we are TTC, which makes it so much easier when I pass up alcohol, though I just finished with AF, so I'll probably be able to have 1 or 2 drinks on Friday. What have the rest of you got planned?

hey hows your cycle going hun and how was the bbq

Hi JaanRuk, the BBQ went great, mmm my homemade strawberry/rhubarb crumble :)

The cycle seems to be going good so far. I'm due to ovulate soon, i'm also taking my temp everyday (this is my second cycle taking my BBT), so hopefully I'll be able to keep my eye out this time for that dip and then rise in temp so I can time BD correctly. According to Fertility Friend I might ovulate on Tues... the other thing about tuesday is that we are getting a puppy! haha so lets hope the puppy doesnt make us too tired to forget the BD! lol

How is everyone else doing in their cycles? JaanRuk: your ticker says your are 12DPO, have you felt any pregnancy symptoms yet?

i think i may be out this month, i have a lung infection and now i'm on antibiotics :(

Hi JaanRuk, the BBQ went great, mmm my homemade strawberry/rhubarb crumble :)

The cycle seems to be going good so far. I'm due to ovulate soon, i'm also taking my temp everyday (this is my second cycle taking my BBT), so hopefully I'll be able to keep my eye out this time for that dip and then rise in temp so I can time BD correctly. According to Fertility Friend I might ovulate on Tues... the other thing about tuesday is that we are getting a puppy! haha so lets hope the puppy doesnt make us too tired to forget the BD! lol

How is everyone else doing in their cycles? JaanRuk: your ticker says your are 12DPO, have you felt any pregnancy symptoms yet?

mmm sounds delicious :D thats good! hope u get a bfp!! ahaha im sure you wont forget to BD thats the fun part! yep the ticker is right im not sure i dont really check symptoms seeing as ive had a bunch of symptoms in the past then ended up with bfn and i also tested early 11 dpo i somehow have a hard time believing that the 11 dpo was too early to test for me although i tested with a blue dye cheap test thats not so reliable but ended up with a bfn so im not so sure... all i know is i had implantation spotting brown spotting around cycle day 25th,26th other then that i really dont know im not having any af is about to come symptoms either usually i have cramping day before af is coming but nothing as of yet... :shrug: fingers r crossed! im not going to test tomoro seeing as i tested on 11 dpo ill wait now that i have the patience back in gear hehe ill wait if af doesnt show up by 4 days late then ill test...

i think i may be out this month, i have a lung infection and now i'm on antibiotics :(

ugh :hugs: sorry to hear that hun hope you feel better soon and quickly get to hop back on the bandwagon :flower: how long do you have to take the antibiotics for???

wow Alli I hope you get better soon!

JaanRuk: the bleeding around day 25/26 sounds promising, fx'ed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->